Shaktiman...?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Acoustic_Allure, Oct 17, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@allure - are y yaar.....aise wakt mein .....yeh stubborn bachchon ke saath bhai giri karne ka!;)

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

now for a serious post....dude most of the superheros...are inspired from some other dude....they have come and gone...batman, spiderman, superman and sm famous ones are probably the most influential ones. No one ever pointed out anything wen there is a new crap ill-logical story being thrown to create a spiderman lik character....

Im no fan of shaktiman or anyother crap comic book indian ?(or western) super hero....and even the firang kids are mad after some of their super heros....I have seen them saying stuff like "I am johnny frm fantastic forur, ill rost superman;s butt"...wtf...gimme a break dude....the kids in villages and small town here are not exposed to ur crappy firang super heros so the only one they look upto is shaktiman.....

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^solah aane sach..!!!! :nw: :nw:

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Shaktman OWNSSS!!!

and he can kickass of any of the suprerheroes in the universe ...

5. anshphenomenon

yes..
    he can make superman wear his chaddi on the inside... ;)

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

i remember seeing a desi comic book featuring another desi super hero...poke-man...koi station ke stall par....

guess wat nxt they'll come out with,.... puke-man....more pukes than a bozzard who has drunk 10 beers on two chicken biryanis....whenevr bad-dudes follow him...he'll puke in the path...which will attract all the pigs who are puke man ka assets....the pigs will drive away the bad dudes....

7. anshphenomenon

jaise gentry ...waisa super hero...

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

9. anshphenomenon

hahahahahha..
    lmao!!!
    lolz... :p:

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

do chk out sm other bhartiya super heros lik fauladi singh, captain vyom, aaryaman (mukesh khanna's serial), and there is some one called as Tauji :RollLol:

11. anshphenomenon

ive read tauji ki comics many a times....

also if u remember "billoo" the guys hair were always hidning his eyes..
    aajtak kabhi uski aakhen nahin dekhi.. ;)

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lmao..yea...billoo aur pinky....hehe...pinky to ab mast ho gayee hogi ;)....nd sm other crap heros like Naagraj....sala i read one comic of his...nd died laughing....

13. anshphenomenon

hmm
    i even tried to copy the nagraaj hairstyle once..lol
    ajeeb se ek baal ki latt uske sar pe khadi hai..
    woh aajtak kabhi nahin hua... ;)

also u had one "bankelaal"... :p:
    how many of u remember that.... ;)

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lol...it was similar to the tintin ka style.....sala uska to sab kuch khadela tha....bakwaas super hero....there were more...i dont remeber the name

dunno bout bankelaal

15. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Shakti-man rocks,........

There was this lil slow kid in my friends society, that dude had jumped off from 1st floor's gallery while playing shakti-man shakti-man!!!! :rock:

Now how many super-hero's have made their fans do this,..... eh?

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@wizard - those raj comics pics were ultimate dude! .......lol....im laughing like anythig...my hands are shivering n i cant type properly!......that indian spider showing the devil fig by his hand! ......:RollLol:

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

raj comics rule :rock: ....but chacha choudhary is better.....there is even a show on that on sahara one.... :nw: :nw:

18. anshphenomenon

of course,
    chacha choudhary is better
    afterall..uska dimaag computer se bhi tez chalta hai. ;)

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

haan aur jab saabu ko gussa aata hai tab duur kahin jwala mukhi phat-ta hai..lmao..

aur saabu jupiter ka praani hai....

shayad jwalamukhi bhi jupitar par phat-ta hai :p:
    ya fir saamne wale ki phat jaati hai aur aisa lagta hai jwalamukhi phata :RollLol:

20. anshphenomenon

they had wierd names of their characters..

Raaka,,Gobar singh,Dhamaka singh... :p: