Shailja (Reecha) on stage (SaReGaMaPa)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Keoraf, May 28, 2007.

1. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

yeah she was good,.
    i watched her on tv

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Yes you're right, she was really good, i thought she didn't come through that session, but then i saw the video from the 25th and then i saw she will going further. Last time i saw Saregamapa was a few years back so i didn't knew what was happening. I hope she'll win the contest as i think she will succeed!

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

She's an amazing singer, but she seems to be better on the recordings.

The live performances seemed kinda dull and weak.

Hope she makes it big though, all the best to her :)

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey guys, anyone saw Shailja Saturday performing on ZeeTV SaReGaMaPa, she sang Dil Cheez Kya Hai, ooh she was soo good, just perfect!
    I really enjoyed the way she performed this beautiful song, she was just excellent!

6. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Yes i saw the particular episode.She was awesome.Is she in the finals or what?

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

As far as i know, she is not in the final yet, she's through this round(episode), i certainly hope she will get in the final and ofcourse i also hope she'll win the final, let's pray for her guys, afterall she is an IGT-ian aswell!!!
    I think we all should support her as good as possible!

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Guys, its a pity, Shailja didn't get through this episode, although she was better then the other two girls, in my opinion! I really don't understand how she didn't went further, but i guess we have live with it, the jury was irresistible and she went out, Shailja, all the best girl, you will certainly make it in this music world and as you already know, its a tough world, stay cheerful Shailja, you was the best!!!