Seymour Duncan SH4-JB and SH-2N Jazz Humbucker Pick ups for Sale.

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by Apurv Dave, May 22, 2016.

1. Apurv Dave

Apurv Dave New Member

Hello,
    I have a set of perfect, almost new Seymour Duncan Humbucker Pick Ups for Sale. I bought them some years back but never really ended up using them. They are spotless and almost unused.

Pick-up 1: Seymour Duncan SH4-JB (Bridge Pick-Up) "The Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Humbucker 4 conducter pickup uses a completely balanced coil configuration to produce great harmonics and a high output with just the right blend of sustain and distortion. With the Seymour Duncan Humbucker you get the best of both worlds: from sweet warm tones to raw rock-and-roll."

Pick-Up 2: Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz: (Neck Pick-Up) "The Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Model Pickup is suitable for musicians who need an accurate, clear tone for fast jazz runs. The brighter sound has slightly less output and is a good match with most pickups. A popular combination is The Jazz Model in the neck with a JB (SH-4) in the bridge."

I have the original Box that the Pick-Ups came in.

Both together are regarded as one of the best combinations for Guitars. It was used by Megadeth Lead singer and rhythm guitarist Dave Mustaine.

These Pick Up retail for Rs. 7,500 (SH4-JB) and Rs. 4,700 (SH-2N) on Bajaao.com, I will give them away for Rs. 9,000

Interested buyers can contact me on 9167069496

Thank You

Attached Files: