Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder for sale - Bangalore

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Nov 18, 2009.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

I have this for sale. Its used sparingly, now its back in its original box with manual etc. Model number SSL 4, for strat and tele. Description as per SD is

application
    High output true single-coil. Recommended for blues, classic rock, garage, heavy rock, classic metal and nu-metal.

description
    More than twice the power of a traditional single-coil. The result is a fat, punchy sound; similar to a P-90. It's clean at lower volumes and screamin' when cranked. The hand polished, quarter-inch diameter magnets are matched with a powerful coil winding to deliver great sustain, making this one of our most popular single-coil pickups. Does not use a cover.

Yours for Rs. 3,000 only. Serious enquiries only please. Those looking for gyan can go to
    https://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/stratocaster/progressive/quarter_pound_f/

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

hey do u have any effect processor for sale..

3. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Does my ad say I have an effect for sale? Please don't hijack my thread.

Original Ad is

I have this for sale. Its used sparingly, now its back in its original box with manual etc. Model number SSL 4, for strat and tele. Description as per SD is

application
    High output true single-coil. Recommended for blues, classic rock, garage, heavy rock, classic metal and nu-metal.

description
    More than twice the power of a traditional single-coil. The result is a fat, punchy sound; similar to a P-90. It's clean at lower volumes and screamin' when cranked. The hand polished, quarter-inch diameter magnets are matched with a powerful coil winding to deliver great sustain, making this one of our most popular single-coil pickups. Does not use a cover.

Yours for Rs. 3,000 only. Serious enquiries only please. Those looking for gyan can go to
    https://www.seymourduncan.com/product...arter_pound_f/

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

u have these many things for sale so i thought u might have.. anyways my bad.. apologies

5. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Price reduced

Reduced to Rs. 2500. Any takers?

6. nandac

nandac New Member

i was just thinking that the jerry donahue on my tele bridge was weak compared to the pearly gates humbucker on the neck.

7. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

And your point might be? Yes, the quarter pounder would be more powerful IMO. If you want it, I'm at sanjiv.das@hotmail or 9845483463

8. nandac

nandac New Member

>And your point might be?

that i was thinking ...

but on second thoughts, i have decided that a tele with its unbalanced body is not for me. already spent too much on it to keep experimenting with it anymore. pity that i have such a nice maple/pau ferro tele neck. will sell my tele soon.