SERIOUS HELP! i am in a state of major SHOCK!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by #iR@, Dec 22, 2005.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

hi everyone.... me visiting IGT after a long time cause of my xams but this is something that i could not stop from asking someone cause this is something that might even shock u guys....... any doctors around or any medical students or ANYONE who can tell me about this is welcomed to post here or OFCOURSE U CAN POST HERE IF ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED AND U HAVE SEEN IT or can u guys tell me wat the hell shouild i DO?????

ok here goes........

i was in my xamination room wen the gurl next to me got a fit.... well yes a fit and ELEPTICAL FIT..... i think thats wat it is called any way.... i was doing my xam wen her arm STIFF HARD literally BANGED on my DESK and i SCARED OUT OF MY WITTS looked up at her... of course i was just SCARED of THE LOUD BANG i HAD NO IDEA WHY SHE DID IT.. i LOOKED UP...... and SHE WAS STREACHING "HARD!" her body became STIFF and her WRISTS started CURLING backwards towards her arm.. her MOUTH OPENED as IF SHE COULDN"T BREATHE..... i was SHOCKED TO DEATH... the teacher in the class QUICKLY RAN TOWARDS HER and i ran and got one of the docters in our skool..... but OMG THAT SCENE WAS SOOOOO HORRIFYING.... i mean her bosy was ROCK HARD..... and HER MOUTH OPEN WIDE :STRECHING!!!! her eyballs were like sort of rotated UPWARDS and she was like making werid noises.... i mean after i got back after calling the doctor she waS noraml AND THE TEACHER HAD MADE HER lie on the floor..... OMG... i just can't get this scene out of my mind.... all of us just FINSHED OUR PAPER and literally PARALYSED WID FEAR waled out of the class room.... it was soooo horryfying that i am STILL SCAREED TO DEATH!

this is EXACTLY wat happened so plzzz do not comment on soemthign STUPID... this is QUIET SERIOUS..... i am so scared taht i HARDLY PREPARED for my next cam and bow that i am free for a day i am riting this..... plzzzzz help me... tell me wat should i do.... and TELL ME WHY THIS HAPPENED TO HER>... i mean i do know abot this fit as myself i am a bio student so once we just had a general descusion ... i know that this happens for even LIESS THEN 3 minutes but still..... wat is it.... i know that something like the oxygen does not reach the brain and all... and that it since CHILD HOOD and it actually lasts for a LIFE TIME!!!!!

ANYTHING U GUYS CAN ADD TO THIS? or say ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! i just can't get this out of my head...... i need HELP!

2. probuddha

probuddha Aspiring Guitarist

Well buddy..!!

I can understand what you went through during that situation.

It is a nervous disease which affects a lot of people and it is indeed frightening. One of the guys at our school also had this disorder.

How is that girl doing now...?? I hope that she is well.

You just concentrate on your studies, play the guitar and try to forget that incident....I know it is tough but you have to do it....for the sake of your exams at least..

Another best thing to do will be to talk to that girl and enquire about her health and how she is doing now...I hope that this will relieve you a lot.

Take Care
    Probuddha

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

contact an exorcist

jamhead likes this.
  4. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Just prepare for you next exam.. Its better not to discuss this.. Its a one in a thousand incident.. Put it all behind you..

Be Brave!!!

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

quote deleted

done, as per hindirox's request

6. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Realised and Edited.. Now remove the quote in your post..

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

am a medical student n all i can advice u is that forget that incident n concentrate on ur exams

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It has to be very upsetting. It shows you the frailness of our lives and how we are never in control of EVERYTHING. If you can't concentrate on your studies, the best thing you can do is go to www.wikipedia.org and look up epileptic seizures.

9. #iR@

thanks u guys... i am trying to study and am trying to forget it..... but the thing that makes me really scared is that gurl is going to go through it for her ENTIRE LIFE i mean COME ON! how the hell will she live.... i mean i am actually scared of her ... i know it MAY sound rude but to be very honest i am SCARED ... and i am like 15.... and ya i COMPLETELY forgot to tell u guys taht she is in grade 7 or 8th that makes her like 12 or something...... wat about HER CLASMATES who are EVEN YOUNGER! i mean they ARE SURLY SCARED OF HER... and

@ probudha... she didn't cum to skool today and now i have my xam on monday so she might cum....... and ya how the hell am i SUPPOSED to go to HER and ASK her........ won't that make her feel bad... i mean it's just SO WEIRD.... she must be feeling awful!

@ wizard........... get serious for a change man! plzzzzz.........

PS: i seriously DON"T WANT ANY as in ANY STUPID COMMENT ON THIS THREAD..... this is pretty serious....... ONLY IF U GUYS WOULD HAVE BEEN THEIR WOULD HAVE FELT how i feel NOW! THANK GOD U PPL........ THANK U GOD FOR GRANTING US A NORMAL LIFE..............

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I was serious :annoyed:

11. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Me Too...

Its always Fine to ask her "How Do You Feel Today?" When told casually will not hurt anyone.. It just may show you care.. Thats it..

12. #iR@

^ well..... ya u r rite..... i'll talk to her once i meet her and that will be on monday.....

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

glad to see you're feeling better.

14. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

seems that u r a pretty sensitive person...well my advice wud b... that u concentrate on ur studies...enjoy ur life, n try not to think abt what happened there in the examination hall...bcoz the more u think abt it...the more u get tensed n worried...... theres nothin u can do abt her epileptic fits... that is from God...

15. #iR@

@ bjr..... thanks man... trust me it is cause of u ppl that i can actually think of it widout getting TOOOOO sensitive....

@ har1s.... ya man.. i am quiet a sensitive person.... and i am trying to forget it.... and now even if i think about it i don't get toooo upset....

thanks everyone...... u guys have seriously made me feel better cause i can ONLY feel better if i talk about it..... thanks again.... this was one HELL OF A SHOCK! but still... just give it a thought how lucky all of us are!

16. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hey hira....did u see exorcist b4 givin the exam :p:

17. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

nahh just kiddin....prepare for ur exams and good luck!

18. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Hira : We are really lucky.. See we werent standing on top of WTC when 9/11 happened. .We were'nt chilling out on the beaches of TN when the Tsunami happened.. We are lucky in more ways.. THis is just another one..

19. #iR@

^ ........ agreed..... but still we ALL keep on complaining.... isn't that weird

20. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

i remember a boy in my class suffering from the same thing.
    i was in class 2 it was horrifiying, it looked as if he was turning into something else.
    he moved to some other place so don knoe wat happened to him afterwards
    don worry tou'll get over it.
    all of us got over it.
    don think about it much.