Series of blasts in Mumbai Local Trains

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Bandbaaja, Jul 11, 2006.

1. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Terrorist are terrorist...... they come from various communities, religons and races..... it is not right to point fingers at any one and judge anybody saying terrorist only come from these communities.... On the contrady I find all terrorist ( KASHMIRI, LTTE, AL-QUAIDA, IRA ext ext )with only one Agenda :- "TO Terrorise and to terroise". They actualy dont care who die......

2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

I am tired of being reminded to....stop blaming a particular country or community! Nobody is blaming a community or country here. But definitely elements within certain groups are heading in the wrong direction and there is no denying tht, enough evidence to support those claims and hence the suspicion falls natually on those individuals or groups first...these have not come out of nowhere, there is history supporting those and now tht...Indian intelligence services have confirmed...tht ISI masterminded these events...its pretty clear,Peace process is still largely ,a one sided affair.. How else could one explain..the steep rise in terrorism across metropolitan cities in India since the peace process took effect.This does not mean...we are blaming Pakistan or its citizens but their govt has to act more responsibly...and PM Manmohan Singh has reiterated..tht Peace process cant move on...unless those terrorist camps located on pakistani territory are closed down..which shud have always been a prerequisite for any kinda of peace talks. India has been ignoring this fact for a long time in the name of peace...but its about time...it becomes a main issue.

India has to suffer double damage, First is the direct impact of bombblasts and secondly the impact on our communal harmony....the hindu and muslim....fundamentalists in india take advantage of these situations to create a rift...between the 2 communities..futher harming the country.
    Here's PM message..to Pakistan....and I would love to see him stick to it...cos we all want peace, but peace cant prevail if terrorists still have a safe home.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1744124,001302390000.htm

Blaming does not help but acknowledging that the problem exsists within those communities/countries will help! And i think tht's the first step many have to take, including some who posted here. Saying some apples in the basket are rotten doesnt amount to saying the basket is rotten....so get tht straight.

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hmm +1 .. and to fck with the so called peace ..

4. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

i also blame narendra modi its cos of his government who din handle d gujrat crisis in which lot of innocent muslims wer lynched this is also one reason y sum of d angry young muslims av betrayed ther own country and helped so called our looser neighbours to slaughter 200 ppl

death to hardline religious parties shame on u

5. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

I live in Delhi and i cant even ride my bike widout my helmet!!!!!!I was booked yesterday for dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y YY Y ?????????????????????????????Wat did da terrorist get out of my pocket money????????????

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well, wearing helmet is a rule.
    Which you were breaking. You deserved the fine.
    :p:
    If yuo dont like it, why not protest in front of govt, asking the to take away the "hell-met" rule ?

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Im getting tired of the lack of the stupid logic these threads are recycling.

8. aysh

what do u mean ..

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

it was either supposed to be lack of or stupid....Im not sure, you decide. Late nights arent good for me.

10. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

Dude wot i meant was dat dey made security at delhi very strict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Earlier we werent booked dat much for nt wearing a helmet now we r dat too at every signalNewayz dude i am an angel i will meet heaven nt hel!!!!!LOL

11. aysh

ok .. but what 'stupid logic' were u talking abt ?