September 22 - Stick it up their behind

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Guitar boy, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE DID NOT PURCHASE A DROP OF PETROL FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME, THE OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES. AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OVER 4.6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES.

THEREFORE THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR BEHIND " DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF PETROL THAT DAY.

THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT. WAITING ON THE GOVERNMENT TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT
    GOING TO HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES THAT THE ARAB NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?

REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF PETROL GOING UP BUT AT THE SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH AFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT IS SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING SUPPLIES MEDICAL SUPPLIES ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE SEPTEMBER 22nd A DAY THAT THE CITIZENS SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

Sorry for the CAPS, it came in e-mail, coudln't resist posting it out here.

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

What is this post all about??..Is it for a petrol marketing promotion??:think:

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

GUITAR BOY HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!
    WHOA!!!

dude - do u know why the prices are going up?

do u know that the prices in India are the same taht was there almost 1 year ago ...

do u know that all these oil companies are bearing the brunt - unnecessarily - remember these oil compaines are the only Indian entries in the Fortune 500 Club ...

do u know who is reaping money from all this come what may? ... taht means whether the prices are high or low - who actually benefits all the time? - THE BHARAT SARKAR ... yeah our very own Govt of India - y not ask the Govt what it does withh all the moeny it gets ?

do u know the internationally the prices of petrol should be 30~25 Rs /L ... same for Diesel n Kerosene

do u know the LPG cylinger that u get is subsidised by the govt - but actually who pays for it? the oil companies ...

dude get your facts right ... no one is milking this country's population - but the government - and well there is no harm in milking the population - if it can show some results ... no it cant do even that - coz all the money goes into funding the scam deals (which we come to know almost always too late)

SO FUCK YOU - U WANNA MAKE A POINT ? - lets see what u can do against the REAL CULPRIT - Govt of India

4. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

slayer, i didn't know anything about that. I also mentioned that it came in email, and I just copy pasted here.

Good atleast I got a bunch of info from u!!!
    hey slayer, u were working in oil company or something like that no?

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah
    i worked ...

it sucked

i moved ...
    now i am in IT ...

still sucking ... :phbbt:

6. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

whose?
    :p:

And Slayer, I copy pasted your info and replied back to the yahoo group who sent it to me.
    And also I am tracing the duffer who originated this stuff.

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

IT sucks...boss sucks....life sucks....job sucks...GF doesnt suck :(

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

^^ i dont work yet .. but cudnt agree more with u dude

9. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Chill out sss......that email is meant for American customers......so the Sept. 22 thing is only valid in America.......although no one's gonna adhere to it :think: