SemiPro Band - Looking for guitarist

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by pradyumnaj, Apr 27, 2007.

1. pradyumnaj

pradyumnaj New Member

Hi there,
    We're working with a producer on an hindi music album and have a lot of songs in the kitty. However, we're in need of a skilled and creative lead guitar player for this album and some shows. Should be good with both the acoustic and electric guitar, coz the songs have a lot of variety.

If we click, we'll be glad to have you as an official band member..
    There are many more things I would like to discuss, so whoever is interested please drop in a mail to pradyumnaj@gmail.com

Thanks..

2. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

can we see the lyrics...first?

kidding! all the best!

3. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

ive always been curious abt how much of skill wud actually be needed in guitaring for a hindi song! :p

U can buzz me - lemme know....let's see if something interests :D

4. stranger_in_ny

is that a sarcasm!? with : p?

heh

c'mon GENIUSoid! cheer 'em up!

I have my own friends from IITk who did great with TM (hindi band) ... at least that chap even got a snap with BigB and mind you the pic said it all who was interested. They got album coming up this fall.

cheers

5. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

no i mean, Neele Neele Ambar was good....but it doesnt get bigger than tht...atleast hasnt so far....

so was just wondering......though i`m open to use of any instrument in any kinda music man! Who am i to complain as long as it sounds good! :grin:

6. stranger_in_ny

yes in terms of guitaring... who was it? bhupindar?

but am sure there could be songs that can me made more rockish style better thn neele neele!!

The thread starter NOW must be cursing us....for turning this into something else......... this should go somewhr else.