Selling processor and amp

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ultrabot90, Apr 3, 2010.

1. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Processor : Digitech RP300A
    Price : 8k
    It's around 2 years old, still works just as well as when it came. Includes the original adapter and a padded case worth 300~500. Everything good, nothing broken, should go on for years.

It's pretty versatile, lots of effects (reverb, pickup simulator, 12 dB 3 band EQ with mid range selector, whammy, pitch bender, wah-wah models, phaser, chorus, and tons more) and amp and cab models. It's a fairly good investment for beginners and such - if you tweak it well, you can get a good variety of sounds and also learn the basics of tone shaping.

Edit : Btw, I should mention that along with it, I have it's original box, a soft carry case with adapter pocket, the original adapter, and the manual.
    ---
    Amp : Marshall MG10CD
    Price : 2k
    Also ~2 years old. Everything in good condition. It's a good practice amp, though not the best there is, it works well if you want to just practice alone, or use a processor through the aux input. Good starter amp if you're short on money and want to get started with electric fast.

Edit - Includes original box and manual.
    --------------------------------------------
    Reason for selling : Urgent shortage of money.
    Contact : PM here or leave an SMS at 9899237909. I reside in Delhi.

Thanks.

2. flood

flood New Member

3. ultrabot90

It's not shit, just beginner stuff. I learned the ropes on it. And it's still going perfect. =)

I don't really like ERGs too much. I might upgrade (in future years) to an 8 string (Agile or Zach or something), or then again, I might actually switch to a 6er. For tapping to become popular...I feel it has to be standardized a little, and simplified some. (one of the reasons why I use the BEADGBe tuning). Top priorities right now are a strap array, an amp (18~30 watt jazz-voiced-ish tube), pickups, and then septaphonic piezos+a multiphonic split-output system (need to converse with you on this one). Somewhere in between, I'll buy recording equipment.

4. flood

flood New Member

hell yeah, that agile 8 in trans black with the kahler and EMGs made me piss my pants.

made me start listening to meshuggah too.

5. ultrabot90

[beh, double post?!]

6. ultrabot90

Bring Up My Post =/

7. ultrabot90

Anyone interested? o_O

8. ultrabot90

Bump bump?

9. flood

flood New Member

maybe you should try one of the other subforums... it's not like this place is moderated anyway.

10. ultrabot90

Still alive.

11. ultrabot90

12. gamebore

gamebore New Member

Say what, i'll pick up the amp from you for 1200 bucks. Need something temp till i purchase my cub 12(yeah, a wisea** told me it's worth it, and that i should wait for it).

Lemme know if you'll be interested. I live in Delhi too, so exchange should not be an issue.

Cheers.

13. ultrabot90

Thanks for the offer, mate, but them prices be non-negotiable! Arr. :beer:

14. gamebore

gamebore New Member

Oh, ok. But in case you change your mind, 1500, my final offer. :)

Cheers.

15. deepanbhowmick

deepanbhowmick New Member

BOSS ME 50 guitar effects with absltly new cond is for sale too .....only 1 year old .......mint condition .... expected 8k. calld deep -9953171033 . delhi ---south

16. deepanbhowmick

deepanbhowmick New Member

Sale ME - 50 BOSS Guitar effecets with brand new mint cond.

Call dep 9953171033

17. ultrabot90

^Curse you, hijacker. -.-'

18. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

double curse .. :)

19. flood

flood New Member

aha, so ****, **** and ******* are not allowed to be posted on IGT...

but advertising yourself for se.xual solicitation is fine?

oh, the hypocrisy.

@dep: what are your rates and references?

EDIT: it gets worse. IGT censors s.e.x. too. one of these days, i'm going to open a thread only consisting of swear words....

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You forgot to ask the most basic question:
    DEP:
    You a guy/girl/trans(MTF/FTM)?