Selling made in Japan DS-1 and SD-1

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by daviosmatt, Apr 27, 2007.

1. daviosmatt

daviosmatt New Member

Hi guys,

I am from Singapore. I love this forum...lots of tabs and info. anyway, I am selling a Boss DS-1 and SD-1 both made in Japan(MIJ). They sound fantastic and better than those made in Taiwan(MIT) for sure. I had tried both MIT and MIJ. MIJ boss pedals are worth collecting they appreciate in value and great for playing as well. I am selling it for Rp4400 each. Free shipping from Singapore to India. If you need insurance please let me know. Payment by paypal or bank transfer. Buyer bears the transfer charges. Interested party please contact me at mattdavios@yahoo.com. :)

O ya, I understand that certain Items can be difficult to get them in India. If buyer needs anything from Singapore. Whether is it guitar effects parts etc...I can ship them together. However, buyer needs to pay for the item and extra shipping fees. :)

If buyer needs verification of me, I can provide them for assurance. I have a ebay account that have quite a number of feedbacks. So no worries, i am a genunie seller and musician trying to off load my items. Thanks for reading and keep rocking :)

SD-1

https://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7da06b3127cce83d5243045e600000016102QcNXLhy4Yu

https://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cc30b3127cce8fe78957a49f00000015102QcNXLhy4Yu

DS-1

https://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7da06b3127cce83d5243c45ea00000016102QcNXLhy4Yu

https://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7da06b3127cce83d52435c4d300000016102QcNXLhy4Yu

https://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7da06b3127cce83d5243e45e800000016102QcNXLhy4Yu

2. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Hi daviosmatt, Those pedals truly are collector's items but I'd be interested in a 12" speaker if you can get your hands on one. I have a Sammi ME300B50 or ME300B40 in mind. If you can find one in Singapore do let me know, I'm interested

thanks

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dude as soon as such goods enter India territory, they are taken into cutody by our customs department.

Then you gotta pay them visit and appease them and if lucky, you might get your parcel. Otherwise someone would've flicked it.

4. daviosmatt

daviosmatt New Member

hi,

I will keep a look out for you. :)

5. daviosmatt

daviosmatt New Member

o..so you mean you cant but things from outside of India?

6. yazi

yazi Banned

U can but u gotta pay loads of duty. Almost 20% i guess. But still, tose Jappy thingys are tempting.

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

In a way yes.

Thats what our Govt wants.

It wants us to buy indegenous goods. Not foreign goods.

Unfortunately the morons who run govt dont know the fact that we dont get similar goods indegenously. (aint that the case everywhere? govts being run by morons)

8. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Its not a very expensive speaker, so that 20% is still way better than buying a Celestion Rocket here (if its available for sale). Its shipping a 1.5 kg package that I'm most worried about. I'm just looking for the closest place I can get these. Right now its just US and Oz. If its available in SG, I might just make a trip

but I do get your point. I've actually imported quite a bit of stuff before and under the table works for both sides although I've not encountered this stealing issue but thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eyes open

9. daviosmatt

daviosmatt New Member

ic ic...thats really a lot of charges. I can delcare it as gift haha no problem. Value can be lowered to whatever you want when I declare and say the item is used instrument electronic. I read a previous post, some1 said that instrument effects are counted as electronic which tax rate is 15%? not very sure...whatever it is. I will try my best to help the buyer to save some silly charges over :)

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

17% is the "given" rate for gift...but we morons give whatever we feel like....sometimes u get away with 0% and sometimes u get owned with 70%

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

India is a democratic country.

What the custom ppl want (in democratic fashion) they get.
    And we have to comply with the democracy.

After all all the rules pertaining to customs are made by the govt - the ppl who are elected via democracy.

12. yazi

yazi Banned

The difference between democracy and Monarchy is that in Monarchy, you only have to deal with one liar.

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

^Nice lol! But im still gonna call them a bunch of morons....Heard what those idiots did to some dude in bangalore?

Well they were sent to cut off a branch of a tree from his house that was in the way of the electricity wire...the owner of the house objected when the began to remove the whole tree...they beat him up...cut off his dog's hand and took his son to some go-down...

14. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ WTF? :shock:

On a s(n)ide note, dogs don't have hands.

15. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

i meant paw...sorry

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

and what was our shareef idiot doing all the while this happened?

... another reason why I advocate free guns in this moronic country.
    The idiots already have it, why do the sensible ppl shun away from it?

17. yazi

yazi Banned

Just give em some LSD and they will all melt into peace.

18. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Free and Legal guns ftw...my bro shoots for india so its not a problem for me...i gots like 4 in da house already!! muahahah

19. daviosmatt

daviosmatt New Member

i didnt know india allow guns to be privately own.

20. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

No, you need a license etc etc...my bro did all that crap before buying his...what a waste though....id rather buy guitars...