Selling Ibanez GgG270 with floyd rose N Ibanez GTA10 amp for 10k

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by limpbelevr, Nov 25, 2008.

1. limpbelevr

limpbelevr New Member

im selling my Ibanez GrG270 with floyd rose N Ibanez GTA10 amp....both for 10k....interested ppl pm me...or email at abhinav_102@hotmail.com...
    both are year n half old and in perfect condition....
    i bought the guitar for 16000 n amp for 3500...tat amounts to almost 20k...n im sellin at half price...so its a pretty good deal...

2. romancerig

romancerig Banned

r u in mumbai?

3. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

where are you based?????

4. limpbelevr

limpbelevr New Member

im based in delhi right now but can courier it wherever necessary...

5. vicks_virgo

vicks_virgo New Member

@limpbelevr: I am from Delhi. I am interested in your gear as I am planning to buy a new electric guitar. Before arriving to any final decision, I would like to see your gear. Can I? BTW, I am more interested in your guitar and I think it is Ibanez GRG270 and not GgG270.

6. bhuvan\m/

bhuvan\m/ New Member

hey!!!
    m interested in amp...
    wats d price individually??

7. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

Vil u pls upload pics of ur gear.... Hws the amp?? wt abt its bass? Fr hw much it comes alone?

8. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

M interested in d guitar man.. Pls upload d pics... Fr hw much d guitar comes alone?? Hws its condition??

9. vishtomar

vishtomar New Member

dude i m intrested tooo in ur stuff but really i wanna have a look to the pic of ur gear .. would u let me see it .. or just post the pic to me at vishtomar20@gmail.com
    it would be very nice of u if u could ....

10. distorted

distorted satan

Watta a sale.... Evrybdy's interested but the threadstarter doesnt rply....

11. limpbelevr

limpbelevr New Member

hey sorry people...i was in banglore to write my exams...just came back..im situated at gurgaon n the guitar is still very much up for sale....for people living other than delhi/gurgaon....i can courier it the charges would be extra ofcouse....

12. distorted

distorted satan

Abe chaman banglore aya tha to bata k ata... I cud hv cum dere myself to pick the gear... Newys, nw courioring it all the way down here will make it costly...

13. limpbelevr

limpbelevr New Member

the amp is in banglore...n how much will it take to courier a guitar i guess not much...anyways let me know...

14. distorted

distorted satan

Ok, so hw much fr the amp alone, i'll b visiting banglore sun, vil chk it... So whr is it xactly? Do u hv a guitar n processor dere so i can chk the amp? Hw old is it?
    N courioring the guitar must b at lst a thousand bucks i guess... Newys one of my frend ws luki fr it, n getting it widout trying is nt a wise option... So just tell me abt the amp...

15. floyd_fan

floyd_fan New Member

Hi,
    I stay in Gurgaon and am interested in the whole set (guitar and amp). Also I'm in a hurry ... so could you please mail me the pics of the gear. Or if you want we can meet some time . I stay in DLF Phase III, just behind Infinity Towers.
    Lemme know if you still interested in selling the stuff.

16. pulkitgarg

pulkitgarg New Member

hi i am intrested to buy the whole stuff from u but kindly upload some latest pics along with some recordings so that i can check up n will clct the stuff from ur place
    thanx

17. pulkitgarg

pulkitgarg New Member

hey i am intrested in your gear kindly reply with ur cntct no so that i can decide asap..