Selling guitars and other instruments in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by sourabhforu, May 27, 2015.

1. sourabhforu

sourabhforu New Member

1. Selling my beloved Schecter Damien Elite 6 guitar with EMG 85(neck) and EMG 81(bridge) pickups. This guitar is in **EXCELLENT** condition with **NO** dent, scratch of any kind. It has one of the lowest actions and smooth tone. Very, very easy and enjoyable to play. I would never sell it if I was not relocating far away (to US). The photographs attached are real gear photos. I am also selling my Laney LX12, 12 watt amp with clean and crunch channels. Together, the combo would cost 25, 000. You can also buy these individually. Both these gear are 2 years old. A new guitar of this make and model alone costs around Rs 34,000 and the amplifier costs around 5000. Please contact me for more details or if you want to have a look. Please view this for more details- Schecter damien elite-6 electric guitar with EMG pickup and laney Amp for sale in Madhapur, Hyderabad Used Musical Instruments on Hyderabad Quikr Classifieds

2. It is brand new Yamaha f310 natural model. It is around 4 years old and is in excellent shape and condition. The new one costs around 8500 in the market. Selling due to relocation for Rs 5500/- . This will also include a strap and the gig bag as a thank you gift from me. Please view this link for more details Yamaha f310 accoustic guitar for sale in Madhapur, Hyderabad Used Musical Instruments on Hyderabad Quikr Classifieds