Self Defence

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jun 10, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

You may know someone who has been bullied, physically assaulted, or even raped. Or maybe you've been in an unsafe situation where you felt threatened.

What are your views on learning self defence technique?

2. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

Always have a pocket knife with you for safety, and also learn some defensive moves (like karate etc..).

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

easiest way to defend against a guy
    Kick him in the * ahem *> leads to psychogenich shock and can be fatal
    a sharp blow to the cricothyroid-the adams apple> same results

4. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

Carry pepper spray, safety pin and pocket knife in your purse. Of course, nothing compares to knowing martial arts.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

look into the eyes ..... keep your voice loud as possible ... while talking keep staring and keep moving towards him ... punch right in his face and always remember to put your body wieght behind your punch ... ALWAYS! .. (a friend of mine told me all this and he is a bouncer!!!) .. this body weight thing actually works ..ma friend tried that on me and i went flying a good 5 feet ... he only pushed!!

neva show that u are scared .. neva! ..

6. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

Kick him in the BALLS (aint it obvious

7. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

Shahrukh's right about the body weight thing. Works for me in school fights!

But kickin his Balls.....

I'd choose the latter if im in grve danger

8. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

i knew quiet a few women in my college who kept pepper spray....

9. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

just kick him between his legs then do thw body weight punch thing.........thet guy would pray to god that he never meets u in his whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

LOWBLOW!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt work for women :p:

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

thats the same thing i wanted to say.man, if only i had pepper balls.i can defend myself to some xtend by fiddling around with the foe's pressure points. :rule:

12. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey do u need 2 do all this to overpower a girl......dude kick on the groin they will fall like cards...!!!!!!!!

13. justnabs

justnabs New Member

Punch him hard in the nose..when hes dizzy enough, hit your elbow on his intestine. *Gone*
    Balls are not enough, cos he'll be always ready for em : P
    Or maybe try getting a hold of his balls and then press them with your MIGHTY FORCE! *Gone forever*

14. BIG_EVIL

@vijay

haha
    but the pain isnt the same
    :p:

15. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

yeah i know that....but then where con one possibaly hit girls dude......

16. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

yeah biggy..........wwe style.......LOWBLOW.......U HUUUUUUUUUU!!!!:p:

17. BIG_EVIL

true^^^^^^^.

18. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

it works dude...............it really does on men

19. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

It's not just your groin which is ultra sensitive. There are plenty of such sensitive points in the body. In any of these street violence, you dont have much time, so you cannot waste your time fighting. Know all the important sensitive points and aim your attack there. One hit and you should be able to escape from the scene afterwards. Few of the important sensitive areas are

1. Eyes: Poke the eyes with your fingers.
    2. Nose: The soft thing in front of your nose that extends beyond the nose is pretty sensitive. Just one strong jab or punch can even make your opponent faint.
    3. Throat: The socket kind of thing below the adam's apple is pretty sensitive. Just one strong poke with your finger.
    4. Solar Plexus: This is region where your ribs join. A punch can leave the other person breathless for a few minutes. If the punch is pretty strong, the opponent wont be up for the next few minutes.
    5. Back of Neck: The place where your spine meets your head. One strong hit would even make your opponent faint.
    6. Groin: You know it.
    7. Fingers: You can break these easily by bending them.
    8. Elbow: Easy to break. Hold the arm straight and give a strong jab or punch from the backside of the elbow. Sure to break the arm.
    9. Knees: Kick right in the knee cap. A strong kick can even result in dislocation.
    10. Toe: Just crush the toe with your heel especially the little toe.

There are several other sensitive places. Have a knowledge of these things and also how to attack them. At your worst times, use whatever convenient. You cannot be waiting to hit the b.alls all the time. Use whatever available and hit wherever possible.

1 person likes this.
  20. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

roonie....man...........wut to say.......never thinkin of messin with ya.........:p: