Self Composed

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sayantan_guha, Aug 11, 2007.

1. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

2. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

20 views and still no reply???

3. asuitableboy

asuitableboy New Member

cool probably!

hey dont' worry, keep t up..

4. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

5. petrifiedpimp

petrifiedpimp New Member

awsum dude.
    keep 'em comin

6. Saadman..

Saadman.. New Member

hey man.. this is my 1st post in this forum.. anyways... i hav to say …. Nice composition !… its actually quite catchy… I started humming with the song within minutes.. so good job on that.

But… the vocals were messed up.. I didn’t like the style of pronunciation and tachara kichu jagai khub kharap bhabe note miss hoise..

Other then that it was kool…

Cheers…

7. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Simple bhalo gaan. Recording quality ektu bhalo korle parte. Aar uchharon needs improvement. Aar oto fast strum koro naa ei gaan-tay - jodio eta purely personal opinion.

8. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

thnx all of u for liking the song....this was our initial take on our song...we'll definately try to improve on the above mentioned areas.....actually we needed those comments for improving...thnx once again
    i'll be putting up the full song after a few weeks

9. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@sayantan

if you need any help with recording techniques let me know. can assist you there.

10. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

thnx sayan da
    i'll be glad to do that

11. Saadman..

Saadman.. New Member

sayan da amaro recording technique e help lagbe.. parle plz iktu help koiren..

12. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

ok. I am starting a new thread about recording techniques, tips and tricks and queries. please post your requirements there. and also share your own ideas, tips and tricks which you know.