self composed and sung

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anubhav27, Jul 29, 2007.

1. anubhav27

anubhav27 New Member

faiqrock likes this.
  2. cooolguy

cooolguy New Member

dude i like the song it sounds great. I cant understand much of the lyrics though, they have too many effects and i really cant understand a thing you are saying! Fix that and i think it will sound good.

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I agree with Coolguy, it sounds good, the vocals are good too apart from some tiny Sur faults.
    My opnion, just record this song once again but then with less delay on the vocal track, using too much delay presses the vocal to the background.
    Overall, good job man, keep up this wonderful job!!!

4. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

dat was goood......!
    agree wid coolguy n keoraf........ da track n sound is dominating ..n supressing ure voice........

takecare..
    keep posting..
    good luck!

5. anubhav27

anubhav27 New Member

okok i'll tell the concerned waise i detected no fault in the song it s ultimate!

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

If you really think the song is ultimate and you didn't detect any faults, you then should contact a major record label!

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Nice one buddy keep it up...
    i liked ur vocals..and about Delay i think it was OK...wasn't too much but yeah i would prefer to rerecord it with better sound quality of guitar...the vocals were fine !!!!

Reps :rock: