seether-broken cover by rinky

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by guitarist_gal1, Jul 13, 2008.

1. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

2. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

dude you are always sensational.. do you sing n play along..or use recorded background track

3. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

nicely done.. great voice, great skill.

4. guitarist_gal1

thanks a lot neo....i loved your recent cover too....i do record vocals on a previously recorded backing track sometimes (my immortal) but i sing and play along more often....this one s a sing and play along...glad you like it..

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Great performance Rinky, as usual very good vocals and good guitaring aswell.
    Its always a pleasure for my ears to listen to your songs, just keep up the good work girl!
    Take care and keep posting!!!

6. guitarist_gal1

thanks a lot keoraf..!

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

a pleasure as always.......

a little uncomfy in the high places.........but overall very good...........cant really criticise......

cheers!
    :beer:

8. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

she's a gal.......cant see how you thought she was a guy :think:

9. guitarist_gal1

sukrut..like your fade to black cover....great effort....love metallica so damn much...was a pleasure listening to your cover...

10. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

thanx rinky.........hey i can cover any metallica song you like.......can you lend your vocals some time???

11. guitarist_gal1

sure sure sure thing..im dying to,,,fade to black..unforgiven 2...turn the page..sandman...m o puppets(wont go though)...wherever i may roam is also one of my favs....let me know..

12. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Great

Great voice great guitaring. Although I am listening this song for the first time it looks as if I am listening to the original version. I bet you play professional. Do you?

13. guitarist_gal1

listen to the original..its a beautiful song...thanks for the appreciation...and i dont play professional....plan on doing so whenever i get an opportunity...

14. eureka1986

eureka1986 New Member

superb cover....pretty much PERFECT....u rock n keep on rocking...n keep postin more of ur awomse works.....
    proud of u........

15. eureka1986

eureka1986 New Member

this is so far the best cover version of Broken ever, very gud job.... u r soooo gud at da guitar and da vocals....
    awsome...really too good......
    wish someday i get to jam with u.....
    wld love to do a cover with u sometime....
    keep the posts coming....

16. guitarist_gal1

thanks so much viv....yeah we ll do a cover together smtime...

17. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Kudos girl!!!

Good stuff rinky.the guitar tone could have been more on the high though anyways nothing wrong with it. I myself like this song big time, wanted to do it with the drums and everything got the tracks but u see i am not great on vocals like you are!!!! if you can do this again then i can send you the track with guitar and drums and then you could fill in the acoustics and vocals will that be a problem? Let me know ok.

Nice stuff again, you are good at impersonating Amy Lee!!!all the best.

18. guitarist_gal1

hehe....thts it!!! no more amy lee for me..lol....yeah i d love to do it again...send me the track...pm me your messenger id or smthng ok...thanks...oh yeah the trouble is the scale s a tad too high for me...try n do it on the scale i sang it on...

19. guitarist_gal1

but hey you gotta do the male vocals ok?

20. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

ah i can do the track but i doubt i can do the vocals!!!,do you really want to hate listening/making music hahaha. Anyway i will give it a shot and see how it works but if not i will send the track alone you can do the other layers.
    will send it through the weekend ok.I will PM you my yahoo ID you can get me on it from 7-9pm will be logged.