Second hand EG's in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by pavandude, Jan 19, 2006.

1. pavandude

pavandude New Member

Well...I'm new to the electric, till now i've been playing the acoustic.But recently i've been thinking of buying an electric, but i wouldn't like to spend more than 4k in the beginning (excl. amps and distortions).I've been to a no. of shops all selling guitars at quite a price, the cheapest being 3.5k or something (It was a local made, semi solid, bad switches and controls, poor state guitar), it wasnt something i wanted.I suddenly thought i could go for a 2nd hand or used guitars, but other than ebay.com, something which is in Bangalore, do any of you know where we get 2nd hand guitars or anyone planning to sell theirs could you please lemme know.

I've seen lotta people wanting to buy used ones first but dont know where to get it from, even if they did it'd be from their cousin's friend's sister's boy friend.

2. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Try the classifieds on RSJonline.

BTW since you've been playin for some time now, I'd suggest you stretch your budget a bit if you can and take a look at the GB&A guitars....some of them are pretty decent.

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

GB&a has gone down in quality like crazy.

4. Double Click

Double Click New Member

I played a GB&A belongin to one of my friends and it was MUCH better than most givsons... but his was around 2 yrs old so.....

How about ARIA guitars, they seem to be recommended a lot on harmony central!

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

GB&a has to be better than a givson.givson's got a sad tone.you can as well go for a washburn starters pack which comes with an amp and eberything u need to start out.and the guitar looks really cool to.it might cost you around 15-16 grand.but why do you wanna limit ur self make a onetime investment or probly save some more to buy a better guitar.even if you buy one now yuo'll be happy with it for a year or two at the max and later start cribbing.think before deciding you hav an option of a squier strat pack(i own one too)on a washburn.

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

7. pavandude

pavandude New Member

There's a new forum i found, indian gear trading forum, chk it out. I've posted my ad.

8. pavandude

pavandude New Member

9. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!