Schools..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 28, 2005.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

and 90% of em were of no use...

2. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah i remember the board exams....those were scary!...apart from them..i owe one of the most memorable days of my life to my school :)

3. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

school in the US is ok. I like it. Im still in High School.

my classes go like this.

Math (Geometry) 8:00 - 9:30 A.M.
    Break 9:30 - 9:40
    Biology 9:45 - 10:30
    P.E.(physical education) 10:30 - 11:45
    Lunch - 11:45 - 12:35
    English - 12:35 - 1:45
    Health - 1:45 - 3:00

Then i go home.
    :rock:

over here its not safe. I see at least 2 fights a day. IM SERIOUS.
    yesterday (friday in the US.)
    there was a fight between 2 guys, and

2 GIRLS. Our prinipal was actually punched in the face by accident!

Its crazY!!!

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

w0w punched in face.. thats wierd man...

here we had lady principal.. but was respected by everyone... (the only reason behind that was that she was over 60)... schools back home are lot better than Uk US etc...

5. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i'm still under the impression that collage will be better than high school.......i'm working really hard so i can earn scolerships and get into a good university, as soon as i get into a good university i'm seriously planning to give myself a break and just try to pass with the lowest grades.....no more of this trying to get a 4.0 GPA crap...........

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@sonali .. well gud luck for you scholarship... but believe me that high school is way better than univ. or such... in a univ every person becomes reserved.. and cant enjoy like he/she did in school time...

7. Sonali

don't break my hope rizaaj.......i can't take it

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

okay sorry for that.. ... wish you a bright future in your University...
    do well.. this college/univ life reminds me of a part of William Blake's Poem

Such, such were the joys
    When we all, girls and boys,
    In our youth time were seen
    On the Echoing Green

dont think that im old man... but this poem is really really nice..

9. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

@Sonali, rizaaj is true.... college life is better than University life as I myself experience that. But I don't wanna break ur hope..... Wish U all the luck....

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@every1...just for ur knowledge..in USA schools are also called colleges, uni...etc...k...it's not just high school....

11. Sanjay Mazumder

But we r talkin bout the first part of our study life.....

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

right....but some1 mentioned bout me still going to school as in high shcool so i just wanted to clarify dat....

13. Sanjay Mazumder

Well, that's allright. But if there would have been a poll in this thread then I'm sure that School would have got the highest votes.

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

i don't know why jay and the guys r so scared of school days?...i loved school...cute girls with spectacles at science fairs....man that was nice !! !:) even tho i always came second or third...

15. tejas

tejas ..........

I dunno after reading this thread, ive started missing school a lot. We used to have a lot of fun. For me, i grew up with all my friends. There were hardly any new people joining our class, or old people leaving. It was for the most part the same set of students. So, we all grew up together and all my school classmates mean a lot more to me than what my college classmates do.

16. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

na college in the US is insane. If you go to San Diego, CA the college and Univerisity there has like parties EVERY DAY! @hhh! I heard there are mosh pits, soap and suds in the halls, it so cool. < this is real college!

17. Sanjay Mazumder

@guns, as U are in california U can enjoy all that. Even though U don't get a life like in school. U don't have any tensions in school.......

18. Sonali

i think who ever told you abt the suds were talking abt clubs........US colleges wouldn't allow that nonsense on campus......but still the clubs are a huge part of collage life.....not for me tho ( i'm a good girl ;) )

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

true...colleges after classes are great but talk bout spending freakin 5 hrs in school just in da classes simply sux...oh yea da parties just simply rock.....

20. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

science fairs? hahahahahahahahhahahahahah