Schools..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 28, 2005.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yea..so schools started....wtf..i just got done w/ ma first class and i m already hating it....wut do u think bout schools? Discuss...

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ive finished school..im in college now...discuss...

3. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

i've finished college, i'm doing job now...hehehe

4. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

I finished job, I'm back in school now!

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i miss my school , i wish i can go back there ....

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah.. I miss school too... that's a really safe and cool place

7. bob-bobby

i didnt get the safe part :confused:

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well i miss my school too.. they were so cool days...

9. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

School life is the coolest one. I'm in University now.

10. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

school wen u were in year 1 ...no stress oh man i loved those days!! but like my school kinda a college school mix and since yr10 life is just soo cool and 2day i had one fantastic day and all i can du is smile!

11. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^^keep smiling !

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ bobby - te safe part as in like, u would be like safe... meanin no1 can seriously hurt you, there's no pressure as such, every1's thinkin is usually rite... no serious damn freakin competetion... it would be genereally friendly

13. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, i miss school too. But im still in college. So not missing it so much yet. But im sure i will.

14. bob-bobby

@ asmo - got you ...

@ tejas - i miss my college too , but miss my school more then my college , college days were rough and wild ......

15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@bobby, you said it, but you know, somehow, i feel i'm gonna miss college more than my school, cause i've had too many painful experiences in my school.......and well, it's better that i try and forget. College life was awesome, rough and wild, yup, amazing;)

16. Sanjay Mazumder

My college life was also kool but this University life is a little bit reserved....
    I'm not like that but people are.......

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

education system in india sucks big time has to be the worst in the world.. it creates repressed individuals with incomplete personality.. i was like that till 23 hopefully i am a bit better now..
    education system in india scars an individual for life...
    even now i get this nightmare.. that i have board exam the next morning.. i wake up sweating and then feel relived that i am no longer in school but work... the worse that can happen is i get fired.. i feel so releived and go back to sleep.

not once in my life have i had a nightmare that my master's thesis defence is the next day... or my masters grades are droping.. its always 10th and 12th board exams.. stupid ffed up system is stressing out poor kids and killing them.

18. Sanjay Mazumder

Yeah, the whole system is to be changed but whose gonna do that? Who will take the lead role? It can be done if and only if we all fight for it. If I go forward will I be able to see the crowd behind me?

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz... same is the case with me.. i also still have some nightmares.. eventhough i have completed jus 2 years ago...

schools are the sickest things ever on earth :mad: :cen: specially like here where we have essay type questions to answer...

20. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^But U learn most of the things from school.......