School Of Rock Soundtrack

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Lghtyr, May 17, 2006.

1. Lghtyr

Lghtyr New Member

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Ok this is originally the song smoke on the water!!

not bad..some timing hitches :)

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hey yea i think on HBO tht movie was cumin so like were u inspired by watchin this muviee 2day?

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

me saw it 2.....gr8 movie....always inspires me

5. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

frankly that movie embaresses me....the whole idea actually sux....hrrmff...phbbt
    anewez...this song is actualy a deep purple number - smoke on tHE water....nice attempt.....reps to u person...

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

oh it was coming today yet again?? kamaal hai! its one of my fave flicks...seen it a zillion times..and u shud watch when this song is played in the movie....haha..its fun!

7. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

yeh - i saw the end part....btw - nuthin khaas whne this song is played in the movie...i think its when he's teaching the 10yr old guitarist boy...rather testing him out i think...and this isnt the theme of the mov u kno....:grin:

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

^ its khaas!
    love that part!!

9. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

one my fav movies of all time,,,,,la movie like this is made once in thousand years.........it in my collection .........watched it so many times but still cant get enough of it

10. Lghtyr

Lghtyr New Member

thanks to vinii and fat_kax......will work on my timing......
    i know its not the theme....was just watching it and i liked this piece thats all.....

11. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Yes I think the theme song, or rather the one which is played in the end, is a song by AC/DC, I can't recall the name. By the way, did you know, Jack Black, the actor, has his own band in the US. Its called Tenacious D, and its supposed to be rocking.

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

In the end they are playing 'Its a long way to the Top (if you wanna Rock'n Roll)'
    Cool song,with Bon Scott on vocals and bagpipe..

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok..i could make out from the way he held guitar rather the neck, that he does know how to play guitar :)
    tenacious d name was even used in the movie

and does any1 know..that the lil cute kid who played leads..started learning guitar when he was 3 years old

ahem...ok i better stop!!..will talk more about sor if a thread is created..and yes..a thread shud be created..its such a wonderful movie..more "wonderful" for us!

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^tenacious d did a song called tribute wich was a tribute to da best rock song in da world