Scepter reunion.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Roadie2Rockstar, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

I like the band Scepter, :nw: but ever scince their Lead Guitarist Amar Negi has been replaced by Melroy they not doing pretty well. I heard that they've play a couple or more gigs with the new line up although I personaly did not watch them perform with the new line up.

Amar negi leaving the band has really disappointed a lot of Scepter Fans!!

I was just wondering how many rocker's want to see Amar back as lead guitarist.
    If you want Amar back as lead guitarist give me a hell ya!! :beer:

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

they have superb talent and can become really good and make gr8 music.i just dont get t why they dont.just why cant they take their own time and come up woth something cool!

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yeah rite.. most of indian rock band play covers..i like to c more of orgianals bein played!!!

4. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^amen to that!!

5. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

its Gilroy and not melroy.

Amar was great but sceptres cover dominated set and style wasnt his thing he's into heavy prog rock/metal.

I think sceptre is a decent cover band with very average originals. Though the newer stuff suits them better. I personally dont like Lost Empire, Nuclear or even The Search much.

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ i too dont like the mentioned stuff much.these guys have set of covers and they keep playing that in every concert.

7. Roadie2Rockstar

Demon might be right on this one, still not sure about the name if its Gilroy or Melroy, all I know its the rythym guitarist of Naked earth that's joined them.

About originals no Indian band is good, if one bands originals are liked by 50 people there is another band that has 50 people who like their original.

I just know that Scepter is a good band they have a good selection of songs and play well live. And if a cover band is what they are then tahts good.
    Cause if you telling me that although they alter their list people are getting boared of hearing the same Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera songs then trust me people with get tired of hearing the oc of pdv, zero, DR etc very soon. when that happens you would get some new upcoming bands like tripwire and mindsnare bitching about the bands i was just talking about and how they are getting outdated and this is what will become of indian rock. it'll just get outdated.....

8. Roadie2Rockstar

BTW Scepters is playing at Mosh Mania this Sunday at goregoan sports complex. Also is pdv, zero, HFC and pentagram. I am gonna be there for Scepter and want to check out how HFC is heard a lot about them. Its suprizing to know that DR is not on the list.

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

its gilroy.i met this guy in planet m and jolted down his contact!heheheheh!