scale of song

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by adeel zaidi, Nov 18, 2007.

1. adeel zaidi

adeel zaidi New Member

can any one tell me plz that what does it means that this song is on dis scale are and then the chords are
    Emin
    C
    D
    Emin
    then are there chords Scale which have some chords in it and plz tell me some basic chords scale and how to recognize it that on what scale this song is plz clear my doubts about scales

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Oh yeah, the chords you mentioned, it could be the Emin scale or the G major scale.
    I don't think there is a theory about how to configure the scale whether it is a minor or a major scale, in my opinion its a matter of listening and that you'll get with (alot of) experience!!!

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

yup....... its either a Em or a G scale.........

5. adeel zaidi

adeel zaidi New Member

plz do favour plz give me the sume of the most important major and minour scales of chords i can play a lot of chords and also rhythems but know i m confused about that so plz tell me

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Adeel,

I think you should take a look here:
    https://www.blackbeltguitar.com/Chords.php
    I also think you should search for more good guitar sites, just type in google, guitar scales or guitar chords and you'll see plenty of sites.
    About the rhythems, i can't help you with that, i'm a keyboardplayer, but i'm sure other IGT-ians can help you out of that!
    Good luck man!