satanic church in india?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by demonstealer666, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i donno if it's exactly Indian... but i saw them earlier this month... and it was a feast to see them... It was the first black metal performance i've ever seen...their appearance was awesome.. you won't find much details bout them i think.. only some songs on myspace and mogh.org .. not many pictures..i wish my mobile had a good camera :( brutal it was !!! :rock:

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

It reminds me of one of the reasons why I like classical...
    No contorted faces (not compulsory, at least; that is where it all begins, actually - and in classical that is where it all ends xD)
    No showmanship (Yamashita is an exception)
    No fancy dresses
    No dance/flashy moves
    No useless chattering with the audience
    Full focus on the
    God
    damn
    MUSIC.

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

there's no comparison dude... these genres are poles apart... in all respect..
    the reason i don't like classical stuff much is coz i find it boring.. i may listen to it when i grow old.. or maybe i shud say mature.. but right now i'm happy with \m/etal .. :)

4. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Hehe... Can you imagine a classical music fan in like a mosh pit... Screaming "YEAAHHHH! Mother ****ing YEAH! Play that mother****ing piano!! I am SATAN!!"
    And a classical musician with long hair, Yellow paint on his face to look like those old photos of musicians, lots of steampunk bling bling. And wearing mozart tshirts torn at the back... Stage accessories include pyro going off with every movement... Not to mention smashing the piano after every show.

Even Rickkky would go to a show like that... And so would I... That sounds awesome...

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

yes i might...
    and one thing more.. i don't give a shyzz bout SATAN.. coz i'm a God fearing metal-head.. i like metal for music.. these funny lookin people give a gr8 feel to the genre..they make it look even more extreme.. but i have no plans followin them in anythin else but music..

6. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

We have a winner! :D
    Seriously, all this showmanship and over-inter-copying has all but destroyed this genre, but then again I guess this is the general cycle of things...with the arrival of djent, metal's come to a stage of stagnation, imo.

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

If all musicians did that no one would watch them live.

8. flood

flood New Member

i can see that getting old, which is why we (thankfully) have other genres.

and lang lang, arguably one of classical piano's better represented exponents, makes the worst faces and gestures known to man.

not hatin'. i LOVE classical, particularly classical piano.

9. ngpune

ngpune New Member

please tell me how to post a new thread!!!..im new to this site n i tried a lot!.. :O :( please help!!!..

10. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

thats too early to say... you never know wat these satanic asses are upto.. :)

11. vivek.gaur0816

vivek.gaur0816 VivekLoveRock....

i hav no idea about satanic church nywhere in india..but a few days bak i read about smthing more bizarre...it was about Aghori cult...
    chk out a video on Youtube with search term "Third eye of shiva"...it is kinda scary though !!

12. Ophidia

Ophidia New Member

There are no satanic Churches in India, just a few of us who practice at home.

/93

13. Ophidia

Ophidia New Member

Although there are cults here and there practising witchcraft but nothing explicit.

14. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

who are you, and why are you bumping satanic threads?

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

My god all this crap about god, anti god, religion and anti-religion.
    Baby stuff to pacify baby insecurities ...

Anyway I like girls dressed up in "gothic" "devilish" attire.

16. Ophidia

Ophidia New Member

Who? Who is the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask! :D

Funny, I use Morbid Angel as a pseudonym to write. Whats wrong with sharing ideas??

Very thoughtful. So true, can't agree less.

17. Shubham-Aj

Shubham-Aj New Member

there was once a satanic church in Mumbai, but now it was closed, due to paranormal activities around the area of church. i don't know its location, but i heard all this from a father at st.Louis church.

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Paranormal phenomena is again baby stuff (= imagination running wild).
    You know about unicorns and mystical flying carpets ...

19. komal29

komal29 New Member

ufff..why is there even a thread about this concept?

20. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

that priest must have been stoned out of his head..

it's the only way they can make themselves believe their sh!t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.