satanic church in india?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by demonstealer666, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellgirl

hellgirl New Member

guys i hav da full catanic bible pda format wid me

2. hellgirl

hellgirl New Member

i hav da full satanic bilbe in pda formst wid me

3. hellgirl

hellgirl New Member

hey guys i hav da full satanic bible pda format wid me

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'd like a copy if could upload it on a site like rapidshare and send me the link.

5. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

There is a Freemason's Church in Pune incase people don't know.

My knowledge says that it's a satanic church masquerading as a Freemason's.
    I think Freemasonry is the same as satanic church just that Freemasons are highly secretive and they aren't actually what they show.

Just like people who're into the underworld open a business of something to SHOW that they're white but actually they're earning from the underworld.

The church is just ahead of Bishop's school towards Turf Club, on that stretch of road.

NOTE: Don't ever try to sneak into that church at night or something. You'll be beaten. If you don't believe that, talk to my cousin.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Cool.

Where?

PS: hokay, thats just kinda stone's throw from my place. ;)
    So when do these guys assemble?

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

oh so now we talking about free masonry..
    that shit is more abundant. however, i dont really think you could categorize mason clubs as "satanic places of worship".. ive read alot about these people and the illuminati (who were however, satan worshippers) agreed, that they have their "unusual" ways .. but would it really be considered satanic?

thoughts people?

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't even know what freemasons is. Explain.

9. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

WTF.
    Yesterday night i searched the place.

And I saw one Freemason's hall (or something pretty harmless and boring looking). There were some Safari's and long cars in the compound, but nothing much uinteresting, and next to it is YMCA.

In any case El Fascinating, do fil in the details about this one.
    I really cannot control my excitement ...

11. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

I don't know the details myself but I've heard it's almost all the times silent n harmless looking but they gather there on "occasions".

I don't know about the occasions.

Of course all that I've heard might be rumors .. but my cousin got beaten up once is a fact.

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If the wikipedia page is anything to go by, the group in general seems rather harmless.

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@alpha1: they appear harmless and are very professional and sophisticated people in the world.. the american presidents', several of them (current one including) are all members of the freemasonry.

my grandfather was once invited to become a part of them because of his status. he attended a couple of their meetings and decided he couldnt be a part of it.. its not as easy to get out, just as its not easy to get in. you need to be invited from the inside. like a frat you need to prove yourself determined and trustworthy.

they have the wackiest and most terrifying rituals and ceremonies.. all done in secrecy. you think the mafia can get shit done.. these guys own the government..they decide what you eat and see. they can get people killed and make it seem like an accident.. (it sounds like the mafia, but they manage things on a bigger level) 911.. masonry!! and its not just in pockets.. its all around the world. if you are talking about a meeting place right next to the ymca, i doubt thats where the excitement takes place.. thats where all the normal causal "tea parties are held" .. so don't risk it.

bjr: its the first link i found when i googled it.. read it. or find another one. or get yourself the history channel.. :cool:

14. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

bjr: What you read on wikipedia is what freemasonry "appears" like.
    quoting Shakespeare here: "Things are not as they seem; skimmed milk masquerading as cream".

Petunia: :-*

Alpha: Yo man! Pouring Goat blood in a man's skull and drinking the blood from it! *hi fi*

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^whats with that emoticon? what did i do to deserve that? lol.

16. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

I admire beauties with brains. Unfortunately you don't kiss back charmers with wits. : )

17. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

ha. so thats what it was. :think:
    nice.

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

She does actually....

Even with the apparent new meaning of freemasonry, I wouldn't put them in the same league as satanists(?). I'm not saying they're better or worse....just rather different.

19. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@elfascinating: he's right. but i didnt realise we a had a charmer with wits around here.. :eek:

@bjr: i know.. thats what ^^ he brought up.. satanists don't include freemasons or the illuminati. i guess if studied a little more extensively, you could find some overlaps.. but yea, we've drifted from the main subject..

the point is: there is no such thing as a satanist church in india. there could be existence of private cult groups.. but nothing worth looking up. its sad, i know.

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

shucks

:'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.