saradon causes kidney failure

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slashboyin, Jun 26, 2006.

1. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

hi all. below is an email i just recieved from my sis in belgium. i thought it shared with all and also please inform your friend in turn.

There is an Indian guy who works here for HP. He was admitted last week to hospital with kidney failure and he was on dialysis. The doctors could not find out why his kidneys just gave way. At last they asked him to get all the tablets he takes so that they could run lab tests on them to find out what had caused this. They discovered that he had been taking Saradon pain killers which caused his kidneys to fail. It seems this was banned from Belgium 15 years back and the doctors were surprised why it was still being used in India. So if you are using this tablet, stop now.

The guy will be in hospital for a few more weeks. 1/3 of his kidneys are gone. The doctors would know in a few weeks if he can continue like this or would need a transplant. Of course he can no more have salt and other dairy products now for the rest of his life. By the way, he is only 28 years old. This is just for your information.

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

he has 3 kidneys??

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Saradon?
    Never heard of it.

I though Dispirin (form of Aspiriin), Paracetamol and Bruffen (Iboprofane) are most popular pain analgesics.

4. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Must be Saridon.....this type of thing goes on regularly..theres the analgesic called Nise(or basically any nimesulide tablet)..this also is banned in US and Europe for past 10-15 years, but you still get it OTC in India.

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

"sirf ek saradon.. aur sar dard se aaram"

yaad aaya? :)

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Aah, you talking about that Ad jisme ek Guru Dutt type ka charachter is there goign to a boardroom meeting with shawl?

7. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

eggjhactly

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Nope, I was WRONG!
    The ad I was talking about is D'COLD Total.

9. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Aah, how does it matter?
    The companies are making money.
    If few people die, what's the problem?

India has abundandt human resource.

11. .:SpY_GaMe:.

:shock: yeah with the more than one billion populace mera bharat mahaan:p:

@ topic there r loads of med which have been banned in some countries but r uised legally in others its just a matter of how much bribe u give to the concerned authority to legalise ur med ???!!??

12. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

what if one among those billion who die is someone dear to you? u might think that "these kind of things wont happen to me" until it does. like this morning when my bike got stolen.

13. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^^^^:RollLol::RollLol::RollLol:

sorry.:eek:: sounded funny.

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    I happens.

But then till it happens, it wont affect me / I would ignore it.
    And the thing is that at a given instance, there are more number of people who are ignoring it than the ones who are getting affected.

So who will give a damn? Not the Govt.

15. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

since wen has the govt given a damn....in the end they r getting all the money

16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

blaming the government for each n every problem isnt the solution to those problems blame urselves first !!! :x

17. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Err...RDB overdose?

or should i say side-effects :p

18. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

are there any politicians in igt? maybe the admin should send invites to some? i think they will come to know more about indias problems through igt than by any other means!

19. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

uhuh....not paricularly sure bout dis......i think a common man cant make a law regarding wat to ban and wat not to ban......and since dat job is wid the govt....im gonna blame dem...