Santana / Pluto Guitars - On Stage Brand

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by varun agarwal, Mar 28, 2011.

1. varun agarwal

varun agarwal New Member

Hey people,

At On-Stage in Noida, there are only 2 brands in the range of 4 K for beginers.

Pluto and Santana.

Though I have read a bit about pluto here on the forums and that its good.

Nobody here seems to talk about Santana. Plus the shop - keeper seemed to be liking Santana more than Pluto.

Please guide if anyone knows about it.

2. bcrich

bcrich New Member

'sI owned a Santana Acoustic long ago, bought from Onstage Sec-18. They are good guitars but not as good as the pluto's. Buy a pluto if you wanna start off with a good guitar.

3. hrishikesh700

hrishikesh700 New Member

yes indeed,pluto guitars are better in the price range.i personally own a jumbo and it is better than santana,gb&a and granada.
    they are manufactured by MDC the largest importers of musical instrument in this country...quality and aftersales services are good..go for it

4. harmonizer

harmonizer The Son of the Moon

buy pluto....i use pluto jumbo....and i'm more satisfied than what i wished....

and i dont even know abt santana :):):)

5. tapas.perti

tapas.perti New Member

Pluto

Dude, just go for a Pluto without even giving it a second thought ... Pluto's acoustics have very nice sounds and I've tried them out, they're excellent for beginners and good value for money ... As for Santana, I have no idea about it ... If you're not experienced enough, take someone with you to check which guitar will be better (I'm sure Pluto is) and don't listen to the shopkeeper, just try for yourself and check out, it will be much better