Sanjaya Malakar?? :D

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vini, Apr 18, 2007.

?

Sanjaya Malakar..wotsay?

Poll closed Apr 23, 2007.
  1. Ya..he owns....a living marvel!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. he can be "too good" if he improves his vocal prowess.

42.9%
  3. Yuck..i second simon cowell..!

57.1%
  4. Something else??..SPECIFY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yessss..Sanjaya Malakar!! the whole terrene is talking about "HIM"...some are gnashing teeth, some are raising a brow, some adoring him and some raving. :)

i personally do like him quite a bit, he is cute and can sing decently..umm ya, i mean he is pickin it up well..hmm...so as lots of people seem to be going gaga..i thought why not start a thread and see how many here, like, love or despise him.. ;) :grin:

edit: ok how abt a poll, if ur too lazy to type

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

It's bad enough that people in the U.S.A are giving us indians hateful glances, and now we're even discussing this absolute and utterly insignificant contestant? He cannot sing, his hair sucks (every week), and he needs to be removed. No offence, but the competition is about finding an Idol who can sing.
    His sister's ***y though...

3. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

I personally have nothing against Sanjaya...has a good voice and sings good but that's it, he sings good .
    And if he's still on the show because of his charm/good looks, its a bit unfair to the rest of the contestants.I personally believed he should have been removed after his "Ain't no mountain high enough" performance...
    Anyways,I don't doubt he will be voted out sooner or later as the competition goes tougher... *Melinda Doolittle fan*

Option 2 on your poll is true I guess,but it doesn't matter what he can do,its what he does that matters...

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

^ Hmm..correct!
    and as far as his singing goes..it does seem that he can sing very well one day :) but then the other talented people r getting malakared...troo

5. DeHuMaNiZeR

DeHuMaNiZeR New Member

If Sanjaya couldn't sing he wouldn't have made it this far. Although yeah, i agree now it's high time that he got voted out.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

It's not an absolute operationally defined term. You can sing, i can sing, heck everyone can sing. The competition is to find who can sing the best and he cannot. He's not better than Sundance, or Antonella, or Stefanie, or even Haley Scarnato. It's just a stupid stupid phenomenon that was funny for the first hour and then got annoying. Oh well, he got voted off last night, simon was grinning from ear to ear, and so was i.

7. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

thank god he got voted off ..i mean ..how can ppl like him ..with his horrendous voice make it so far in "american Idol" ..either the americans have lost it completely ..or the indian population is so large in the US of A that ..they are able to keep him in this show for such a long time ..

and simon cowell always knew..tht guy is neva gonna win the show ...that is why he openly stated that he il quit from Idol if ppl like him win ..

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

oh..so he got voted out?
    </3

9. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

kool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

what? who?

edit: nevermind :-/

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I read somewhere that there was a group of ppl in US who campaingned for him, just so that ppl would vote him in everytime.

This was a part of the larger plan to demonstrate that ppl without any talent can easily survive all these idiotic "talent" hunt shows.

And that democracy is truly : propagating the idiocy of masses.

12. DeHuMaNiZeR

DeHuMaNiZeR New Member

Yeah, exactly. But my point being he can sing good, all the idols in the last 10 can sing good, it's about who is the better. Anyways, eff it, he's out. Guess the American NRI population couldn't help him anymore.

13. d_ist_urb_ed

You seem to have taken half of my point and avoided the rest. He can sing better than me, but he cannot sing better than most of the people that were voted out i.e haley, stefani, sundance, antonella et al and they deserved a chance to be in the Top 10 not this moron. But as you said, eff it. He's gone and we're all happy.

14. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

His sister is FUGLY.

15. d_ist_urb_ed

Well f* you too, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and obviously you have no eyes:mad: :grin:

16. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

there was an article in the newspaper saying that the indian call centres had voted for him

17. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

That was also a joke cut by Jay Leno on the Tonight Show...and it makes more sense this way..