Sanjay Dutt's verdict Tomorrow

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Nov 27, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

What do you think...will he do more time or go free?

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

he really sucks at playing roles of convicts... this is his chance to learn it firsthand.

3. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

he shall b outta it !

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Pardon me for my ignorance, but what is he exactly accused with?

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Did you see Munna Bhai part I. He joins the Medical College with fake credentials...So the govt. the probing into it...

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

well, he's been found guilty for illegal possession of arms

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Bwahahahahaaaha
    So that was his crime?

Guilty of possession of arms? and all the brouhaha was about that?

This country is truly shitty.

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Having arms is so NATURAL .. Its an evil world out there .. You're never sure of your security. Anything can happen to you especially when you're walking down a lonely street after raping someone(Which is Natural too) ..

I think his trial is not justifiable ..

[/jozko]

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well its his bad luck that he is living in India.
    In US, it is not illegal.

Infact in India, you cannot even obtain a licence to posses arms.

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

actually, he got them frm abu salem or smthng, so that kinda linked him to the blasts.. but he hasnt been found guilty on that account

11. ronnieanand

Nope...you can get license to posses arms..It's legal...Just that you need to prove why you need one..It's good in a way...Otherwise you will find mad incidents like a 8 year old taking his father's guns and shooting all the kids in the class like it happens in the US. US is shitty...India is far cool...

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Eh, how many such incidents do happen?

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

actually, i remember reading smwhere (?) that there happen a lotta 'gun accidents' in the US

that cant be good

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

+ the number of people getting killed by guns in US is less than number of people getting killed by motor vehicles in India. (even though it requires a licence)

Lets ban motor vehicles in India, or mebbe restrict driving licences based on proof of need.

15. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

lol.. guns arent banned here and sanjay dutt didnt have a licence + he had AK47's :-s

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Was talking about comparing Guns in US and Motor-vehicles/driving licence in India.

BTW, Can the following be accepted as a valid request for gun licence in India?:
    I am a female.
    I live in the most pathetic city as per crimes against women is concerned. I wanna make myself secure against any violation that is possible.

I want a gun to protect myself.

17. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Well, the primary use of vehicles isnt dangerous, is it? so i wont compare the 2

dunno abt that but i think not

18. ronnieanand

@Alpha1.........you are kappoot...I think you need a gun....

19. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Nah.. Wrong comparision ..

There are far more vehicles and commutation rate is very high compared to the no. of guns and usage of it. So there are bound to be more 'accidents' due to vehicles ..

Plus statistics don't prove anything .. coz even though there might not be a lot of killing due to gun in US .. Rapes/Robbery/etc due to threats on gunpoint is common ..

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Everyone needs a gun.

:cool: