Sania Mirza the first Indian sportswoman on the cover of Time magazine

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Oct 2, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

In another ace for teenage tennis icon, Sania Mirza, she became the first Indian sportswoman to feature on the cover of Time magazine and is being included in its 2005 list of Asia's heroes. In the list of heroes, Sania shares the space with Chinese actress Zhang Jingchu, South Korean footballer Park Ji Sung and Japan's Ken Watanbe.

https://sport.indiatimes.com/quickies/1249877.cms

2. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

Can't she be the first on PLAYBOY magazine also???? (just kidding)..........

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hey neo.. u just visit www.indiatimes.com and create threads for each news coming.. there.. better we can have a link in our site itself.. lot of memory will be saved by not creating these threads.. try something more creative..

4. shak

shak Harrr!

DaMn she is ugly!
    @vishwa: spot on mate

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Dear Vishaw, if there is ever a need for point blank stupid suggestion I would definitely refer to you, till then you can hold onto them. I understand that you do not have the capacity comprehend the very basis of a forum board.

A forum board especially a chitchat forum is used to discuss various topics including the latest current events, logically there cant be any discussion if there aren’t any threads.

If we wanted people to just read an article we could have linked to the source. The very reason we post something interesting here as a thread is mainly to start a discussion based on that topic.

If you still have problems understanding the concept of web bulletin boards, you can try www.google.com

6. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^^

*looks left right*

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: *salutes the god father * :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

*leaves the thread *

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lol....good for u...

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

waht abt this pic

Attached Files:

9. shak

shak Harrr!

@vishwa: LOL .. down already? atta boy! go fetch now (haha u know i am joking)
    @spygame: PERVERT! :mad: (she still is ugly by the way)