Sania Mirza Lost

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DrSaurabh, Sep 4, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

vishwa is bak...wid his cumments

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^ or rather vishwa wit his cunning stunts shall we say ? ...

3. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

yeah !!! i too missed the game .... actually i was not shocked a bt coz i knew tht shanias gonna loose the game , cant compare shania to sharapova . :p:

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

shes a garam dimak.............a toned down version of mcenroe....thats all
    she cant channelise her aggresision.....bloody....the kinda unforced errors eh was making was unforgivable

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

It's ok ... u cant expect a FAT indian chick who eats lots of Spice and Oil and Sweet to outplay a string Russian !!!

Well done Chick .......

6. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

I think right now she has less abilities and more glamor...I just hope she doesnt become someone like Anna kournikova where stardom takes over her and do pathetic in sport. She is cute but that has little importance in heat of the moment.

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

lolz...
    I wannt BITNEY.. Sania is good..But not a hit for me..!!:p:..Anyway, I am not soo much into tennis..But, I'd have been happy if sania had won the game for INDIA.

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Uh..Oh i was too sleepy the other day.. although me not a sports freak anyway..but i do like Sania!...(sans her big ear drops dangling about)

but hey i knew that she'll lose it.. sharapova has been a no.1 player for a while..it will take some time for mirza to reach that lot..shez just into top 40s... besides shez just an 18 year old guys!..m sure if she remains focussed on the game..and doesnt let her career go haywire (like into modelling/ads) sheL definitely beat sharapova,williams and the likes....i really want her to remain serious and not do ads and stuff..unlike our indian cricket team...me hopin the best for her :)

tahda!!

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well i would want her to do more of modelling ad music VDOs stuff ... ala Ana Kournikova ...
    and get more fame than tennis can ever give ...

10. shak

shak Harrr!

i cant help but imagine the words in bold ..swapping places ... st takingthe the place of c ...aah .. i am really drunk ... damn!

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

LOL u got the point dude ...

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

This i a TOTAL CRAP SHIT Indian mentality ....

Do you know how OLD Sharapova was when she won a grand slam event ????? Do you know WHAT her damn Ranking was then ???? What u say is total crap ...

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey nanda

bugger cool down ...
    india a person has to be 18 yrs old to do anything ...

agreed sharapova was 16 (or 15?) ... but then she is non-indian
    and the first qualification u require for success is independence ...

nanda yaar just check around the rock bands ... u know the age wen they start playing in a band ... when they start becoming commercially viable ...
    and compare it to india ...

here everything comes late ... :(

b.t.w. vini is mod now so :nw:
    anyway my siggy says the rest ...

14. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

nanda...mod se punga mat lo....

nd i guess we shud be doin gaga over anju bobby george rather than sania...shes done much for da country recently...if uve been following news

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey guys come on who cares if a person is a MOD or not ... I speak what i feel ... No MOD would think this is wrong .... What i say is true ... I am not Critising VINI ... but her idea nd thought ........

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ good nooze ...