Samne Ye Kaun Aaya - Karaoke Track Recording - Feedback please!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Crazy_Engineer, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Hi everyone!

I might be repeating the song, however, its the karaoke recording and I'm looking forward to some critical feedback from all the experts over here. Although I've tried to work on the suggestions that I got from all of you for my previous recording, there's always a room for improvement :)

So, please let me know your feedback. If you have any suggestions for any particular part of the recording, please point it out.

Following is the link, play 'Hi-Fi' :)

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=744033&content=songinfo&songID=6326789

2. Crazy_Engineer

Someone kindly comment on this one please. I'm very keen about improving my recordings and your comments matter a lot.

I've been working on getting the 'sur' right, but I've a long way to go! So please let me know what you think.

3. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

i an't any expert, u r far better singer than me ,i like ur effort , rather than pointing out any error i can only appreciate it.............surely u need need some improvement... but sry that i cannot tell that, u need expert for dat which i m not.

good work crazy_engineer

4. Crazy_Engineer

That's very nice of you and I thank you for your good words :)

Of course, I need to improve a lot and that's why I'm seeking feedback from the experts over here.

Thanks for commenting!

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Except some tiny Sur faults is this another good job from you Crazy_Engineer, you are a very good singer man and you also have a very good voice, just try to imrpove this little shortcoming and you'll be a very good singer, you are capable to improve this, i'm sure you can!!!
    Take care man!

6. Crazy_Engineer

Oh wow, thank you Sire :)

Could you please let me know at what places in the song is my sur isn't as it should be? It will help me a lot in my future recordings.

I've another Karaoke track ready and I'll be posting the link soon. I hope that I'll be improved in my next recording.

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

The beginning when you sing heeeeeeee (0:09-0:14), you are out of Sur!
    And then after that your Sur is fluctuating at places, but very little so don't be afraid, that's just a matter of practicing, practicing and practicing.
    You sung this song very well, but i'm telling you this cause i know you can do better, you are capable to do better!
    Take care man!

8. Crazy_Engineer

Oh, now I got it. Thanks a ton!