Same name ...same birthdate!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by tejasi, May 6, 2005.

1. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

It just caught my eye today.... Our friend Tejas (tejas_9889), who is also the member of IGT, shares not only my birthday but also my name!!!!! Only difference being I am Tejasi ( coz I'm a girl, with the 'i' at the end) and he is Tejas ( for obvious reasons!) .... I think it's freaky!!!!! :think:

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

To be quite frank i thought you were a guy! Yes thats quite a coincidence lot of "Tejas" onboard IGT i think there like 5-6!!

3. ^^hahaha
    n one mod is tejas..............

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I think it is starting to be the trendy to name your kid "Tejas" like it was for "Rahul" previously...eveyone knew like 3-4 rahuls ..hehe

5. hahaha very soon we will have people called lord neo the way igt is booming(more than 7k members....)......... :p: ...... ;) :shock:

6. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Hehe. Yeah, me Tejas too. The competition is increasing. I have to assert myself as the best Tejas around. Whatever that meant. Sorry. I'm going nuts.

7. tejasi

Well people.. I see you missed the real coincidence here....I said Tejas and I share the same birthday too (Aug 9th)...And that's freaky!!!!!

8. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i hope you guys are not brothers and sister goin to meet again in IGT ...

we have tejas's pic in the album , can we have your pics too for the album so that we can get our experts to work ...

gosh , dun you guys try and start a bollywood movie over here !!!

9. :Laughing: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :slap: :Tongue2: :p:

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahahhaaa...always after da pics..aren't u bobby? btw..i like da movie idea...hehehehe :dance:

11. tejasi

Kumbh ke mele mein khoya hua mera judwa bhai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tum itne din kidhar the bhaiyyaaa??????????? IGT ji, Aapne mujhko mere bhi se milaya...mein iska badla kaise chukaoongi???? LOL

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

lol tejasi , filmi very filimi , ..

cut down on ur televisions - the thing is gettin into you now !!!