SALWAR-KAMIZ & TENNIS

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by somendra_guitar, Sep 9, 2005.

1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Haha..I admit thiz..toooo..!!:)...Not only one..bt many have fetish on her..

^^An example to what i said..:p:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:banana:

2. smoking guitar

smoking guitar Former rapper now rocker

salwar kammeez i think ff im not not rong there muslim item girls wat about them
    eg sanober kabir,kasmiri shah long list

3. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

the country people are more bothered about the salwar kameez than the pride with she is playing...........setting aside the rule is based on ethics..and following is based on practicalities...those adhere to this rule should stop preaching and let the person live and make us pride............empty mind devils work.................best of luck to those who preach more and follow none...........

4. Ankitad

Ankitad New Member

You're right aaron, y sania and not salman !!! She certainly is making the whole country proud, she has more attention than the whole cricket team and the amout of support she has, she was rockin when she came to dubai, was cheering till the end !!
    GO SANIA !!!!!!

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@nik & 7 miles..take a shot of valium in ur pants...:)

its impractical...she wud dehydrate too too soon...as it is she looks drained half the time....
    dress codes ...set by religious organisations dont make no sense.....its time dress code was abandoned...clothing isnt just for protection anymore, its mode of expression ......u cant rein that..its stupid when females in J&K were killed or flogged for display of ankles ...burn in hell lashkarebull**** and hizbul mofos.......

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

doc .. now y was your post not censored ? :think:

whenever i post (which has some controversial stuff) it is always deleted ...

7. who wrote kuran yaaar ,so many problems all over wrld bcos of it

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^ very true ... just words heard by ppl ... and put down to paper by some third person ... damn ... and interpreted wrongly by forth person ...

listened to by firth person (who obviously did use his own brain) ... enforced by sixthe person ... followed by seventh ...

9. nik_bokacheley

^^DR.Saurabh..no trace of valium boss..!!..Anyway, don't use such terms..coz a kid like me will be frightned hearing all those medical terminologies..nah..:RollLol:

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

igt is now more censored than bollywood!not a safe place!

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

thank goodness my last post was not censored ...

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

haha sslsayer .....what if it was??

13. nik_bokacheley

Censoring is a bad idea according to me...What if I want to mean gender by s.e.x..But it gets censored..:cry2:

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

get back on track, this aint about censoring....either discuss the topic given or scram

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^okie......whatever u say doc.........doc ever since a mod .......is really serious on every topic!must rep u for this soon!

16. nik_bokacheley

Very true..!!:mad:

Anyway, what has SANIA herself to say about all thiz things??..Does any1 know??:think:

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

okie as the doc says ...

i feel SALWAR-KAMIZ & TENNIS dont mix ... they are not even connected .. it is nothign but bull sh!t given religious n cultural twist ...

n nnow ... this censoring business is very bad ... sometimes rob the meaning odf the whole post ... what the heck ... sometimes robs the whole post ...
    sometiems the whole thread ...

DAMN!

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

sania says to herself :: oh whatta bummer,, what do i do now?!

19. falcon eyes

falcon eyes New Member

yes .. nik bok.. she says My Allah doesnot like it but He is Ghafoor ur Raheem He will exuse us of our sins.

20. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

i'm dying to see sania playing tennis wearing salwar kamiz