SALWAR-KAMIZ & TENNIS

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by somendra_guitar, Sep 9, 2005.

1. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

such a disgrace......:mad: :mad:
    they r asking sania mirza to wear salwar-kamiz & play tennis.........!!!!

:think:
    comparing to serena williams & sharapova ,she wears lesss revealing clothes.....
    fir bhi they are doing this to her,...
    i mean.......... this is bullsh*t :aggre:

salwar kamiz + scarf + tennis........lol :shock:

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

where ??

:shock:

i hope our country's moral thought police is not behind all this ...

:mad:

3. somendra_guitar

the muslim law board (or sumthing similar) r sayin that her wearing t-shirts & minis is voilation of islamic code of dressing for women
    they say
    "she should wear dresses covering full arms....full legs.....& head.....".......lolz

4. shak

shak Harrr!

in the end its upto her .. but goin by the religious law...they are right ... ... i dun think there is anything wrong in that ..cuz when they train ..even sharapova or whateva. . wear full length trackies .. so do other athletes
    huh ... who cares tho .. its betta she hides those ugly legs of hers ...

5. somendra_guitar

i think to indians she matters a lot
    no offence intented

6. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

i wonder how sania would look after she compe down to the tennis court wearing salwar to play tennis :)

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

...I agree wid shahruk..!!:shock:..Man things getting so disgusting..!!..I hate such things..
    To me..I feel..the bolly-wood actress shud be imprisoned.!!

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:dj:

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ahhh.. islamic ethics! Hmm..she would have to adhere to that..and i've read that shez a very religious person..and tries to read Namaaz atleast 7 times a day... so being a religious person i think she shudnt ideally have any qualms wid concealing herself a bit.

at the end of the day..what matters is how shez playing and not on earth what shez wearing for god sake and for those people who watch her just for the sake of her skimpy skirt and all..dont worry..im sure she'll successfully make a fashion statement wid salwaar kameez also! atta' gurl.. Amen! :)

9. shak

shak Harrr!

namaz is 5 times a day excluding tahajd ... that makes it 6 (not compulsory tho)
    anyway ... as i said...its upto her in the end

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, agreed.

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Oops sorry!! it must be six then? :think: :)

12. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Okay, that is very true..I too feel the same..:p:..Actually, I am not bothered..:)

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

aaargghhh ... those god forsaken ppl ...

they are nothing but slaves ... some "rules" were drafted centuries ago ... and instead of questioning them ... they blindly follow them ...

14. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

ya
    i read it today in the paper..
    disguisting..

15. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Wht's wrong with these people? just to gain some cheap publicity....!!

Sania Rules!!!

Y only a girl??? y not ask Salman to wear a shirt :p: ....atleast she is making the whole country proud !!!

She deserves praise.....not stupid comments aimed at her.

16. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Wow.....I mean WOW.......unbelievable......when will people start minding their own f#$%ing business.......i mean seriously let her play and make indians proud. I hope Maruti-Suzuki doesn't come out with a statement requiring Naren karthikeyan(sp???) to drive one of their cars!!!!!!

17. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL come on people .... why make such a big fuss...let the poor girl decide ..
    she aint winning anythin even when wearing mini's .... shalwar wont make any difference either..let her be

@vivp: LOLzz at maruti-suziki thingy

18. Ozze

Ozze New Member

why they hell they gave too much importance to her cloths.
    can,t they just go with her GAME ...

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah.......i can see that!i dunno why are we running behin her loss and cloths........seems like someone here is having fetish on her!:p:

20. falcon eyes

falcon eyes New Member

even she wear shalwar kameez molvis will point out sumthing else..................all of this topi drama...:)