>~~>SalMaN KhaN JaiLed>~~>

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Apr 12, 2006.

?

salman khan jailed

1. he deserves it i agree, may b more shud b added

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. wrongly potrayed

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. cant say

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

oh really?:think: :think:
    yeah, he is not that old...tho its better to be jealous of bjr than to be jealous of salman khan, "square friend";)

bjr likes this.
  2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Fruitcakes think alike, lmfao <3

@angela, you dont know the significance child :grin:

shushh the admin is watching, stick to the topic

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the most worrying thing is that he got away scot free for running over pavement dwellers, but got a 5 yr sentence for killing animals.
    maybe indian law values the life of animals more than humans, esp pennyless humans.

sanju_strings likes this.
  4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Maybe he's been dealt with a li'l harshly than a normal person on this particular Black buck issue .. but I'm least bothered by da whole thing ..

There's a Black Buck National Park somewhere .. n Its owner is so joyous to say "Salman Khan has made them famous" n stating how their business has soared .. people come there to see wat a black buck really is like .. Lmao!!

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

hmm..i guess this threads gona be closed now..the sucker got bail today now......

6. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

he'es been released on bail the *******:mad::mad::mad:
    should have been given ten yrs in prison:p:

7. vishalj

vishalj Banned

He could still get bail even after getting 10 years...

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

mONeY = dA ***

9. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :&quot;(

i read sumwhr some time bck.. 2 things tht cud irk sallu mia..

tell him..

1. The Buck stops here.
    2. Ash karo.

10. cosmic_charm

cosmic_charm New Member

I think 5 yrs is fair. But i can't feel much sympathy for Salman Khan. I wish he's go to college and get some education and a personality. I think he needs to be more down to earth and do some good work for India instead of wasting time promoting bad movies and actors/directors.

11. cosmic_charm

cosmic_charm New Member

hahahaha....lollz....good one!

12. kaiser

kaiser Bored

strange....

its amazing how so many ppl are against this guy.

some one hates him cuz he cant act, or he takes his shirt off too often,
    or he's arrogant and not humble.....or that aassociates with sub standard filmmakers......

all the guys here probably dont find anythign wrong with rock bands here......there's a trucklaod of fans of GNR, LZ, Pink Floyd and scores of other bands who definetly raised more hell than sallu....drugs, ***, and plenty of legal shit.......but that was probably cool.

no one thinks that they deserve jail.

but if just ONE sallu from india does things ladat he deserves it eh?
    he shud go to school....he needs personality, he needs education....blah blah........talk bt hypocrisy.

put urself in his shoes, n tell me whther its justice to get 5 yrs RI after a trial that went on for almost 8 yrs.

13. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

^^U r right, dude...
    Salman Khan is an angel!!!!!!!!!
    Hail him!!Killing poor people is the most kindest and appropriate thing to do.....

U make a thread abt other rock bands doing crimes..I wouldn't say they did good..Of course, I would have the same opinion of sentencing them to life prisonment or so! If he didnt get the punishment for one crime, he really need to take it in another way...
    Salman is not any greater or lesser than them!!!
    He did the crime, he deserves it.....there is no need of comparing him with others....

14. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

Exactly. Repeat this: " Salman khan behaves like a rock band. "

Or "Salman Khan = Rock Band"

Please do it.

hehe.

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

^^exactly ..
    some reaction is justified coz he did commit the crime .. but i think ppl here going a bit over the top in despising the guy ..

16. kaiser

kaiser Bored

@guitarangela: i am not saying that he isnt guilty. i am not saying he doesnt deserve penalty.

where in my post did i even hint that he's a clean, law abiding citizen?

he's rash for sure, but what irks me is how ppl are prejudiced against him, how this wave of hatred just starts from nowhere n brands a person a villain, as in sallu's case. this is what u call mob mentality.

n why do u say: killing poor ppl? he didnt deilberately mow the dudes down.

hey what if the muthafukers were drunk themselves and crashed on the road side only to be runover by a car? i see a lotta 'poor' people who'll bloody sleep on dividers, n other dangerous places where i wouldn't feel sorry for them in case they get runover by a f****ng truck.