>~~>SalMaN KhaN JaiLed>~~>

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Apr 12, 2006.

?

salman khan jailed

1. he deserves it i agree, may b more shud b added

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. wrongly potrayed

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. cant say

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

was reading a english newpaper was shocked to c reports stating

top indian bollywood actor jailed for 5yr:shock:

if british media reports so much i can understand wat must b goin on in indian media :mad:

well comin to da point i jus wanted to no how many of u think

tht salman khan deserves wat hppend to him n how many of u think

his always wrongly potrayed

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

he shud be given life imprsonment..

Im not talking about the deer killing thing, but he ran over a bunch of slum dwellers sleeping on the pavement and killed a couple of them.

3. sanju_strings

thts fine agreed but ther r so many cases pending in r court regarding drunk driving but thm dun come up on media

y him always :mad:

is he payin the price of being a celebrity?wizzy:think:

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

first of all lol @ ur signature...mr singh wala

secondly.....try saying the same thing when he comes out of the Jail in a few days

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

wtf is this

y shouldnot he be jailed

only coz he is a celebrity whose recent films have been big flops!

think he did not get what he totally deserved

the sentence should have been more to me

6. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

yeah, i agree with wizzy..he should be sentenced for life prisonment..first of all, i don't see any good acting from him...Just famous because of his shirt-off scenes....(which i feel completey stupid):annoyed: ...Balding idiot...second of all, he ran over that poor people who were sleeping on the pavement.....and too, after he got drunk...:annoyed: :annoyed:

7. sanju_strings

right now i think bjr is punished quite badly :cry1:

angela
    well r u jealous of salmans shirt off scenes:think:

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You still discount the fact that he is a celebrity.

A punishment more severe would have served a better lesson to other arsehole "celebs".
    And what about all those who were with him that time?

Why are those phuckers scot free?

9. bsharp

bsharp New Member

Any one violating law deserves penalty....
    Hence Salman khan 's offence deserves what he is facing now.
    Celebrities are not super humans..they are also normal citizens..
    So no reason for biasing...:aggre:

10. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Did the British media also say that he ate roti for lunch, tea for breakfast and rice for dinner? That he slept without a pillow (gasp!)?

The Indian media are a bunch of gossip mongers who wouldn't know a good story if it came and bit them in their ass

On topic, he deserved it as its now a deterrent to everybody else.

You can say that the media targetted him but there might have been other cases (about blackbucks) that nobody heard about and the person got life. I think he got off easy.

11. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i think ur "first of all" and "second of all" should be the other way around.

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

remember an edion of week wi porayed alman like a Hero .. like oneS of independene era .... wo waS jailed .. WHT idoTS ...
    Week a gone o dogS THeSe dayS ...

13. kaiser

kaiser Bored

salman deserves a penalty. but imo....5 yrs is way too much.

i hate him as an actor. hell, i cant even call him that... but what's happening with him is way too much. he's brash and arrogant, but hey, hes not the only one.....and that is no crime. some ppl hate him just cuz he's popular or he's bindaas. all the above posts reek of prejudice.

ordinary people drink n drive. ordinary ppl do accidently kill others in road accidents, but they never had to go thru shit like salman. did he deliberately take his 4x4 oevr them?

i know ppl who hunt, and eat the poor things.....yeah okay so they dont hunt down endangered species......but thats not the point.....salman sure was rash, when he hunted the blackbuck. maybe he didnt know it was endangered. if i were in a hyper mood going out hunting with friends i wud taken a shot at an animal without thinking whether its endangered or not. (i know that ignorance of law is no excuse....).........

its his bad luck that the bishnoi community worship that animal. its his bad luck that the thing is endangered. what would the case have been, if he had hunted a rabbit and not a black buck? nothing right? but then is that right....to hunt a rabbit n eat it? those who hunt rabbits down are lucky that they're not worship by any community or caste. maybe maneka would have screwed him then.....

why arent other poachers behind bars by now. tigers are going for skin. elephants for tusks.....and whole lotta poor things for various other stuff....like shawls etc...... those poachers openly defy law. but they're going scot free.

salman is paying for celebrityhood. he's fukd for now. but he'll be back. with shirt or without it.

sanju_strings likes this.
  14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

he deserves it....and the indian media is behind him all day now..saw on aaj tak yesterday titled " SALLU BABA KI NIGHT "..they wer like..aaj he ate dal chawal, slept along a proisoner servin life, ate matke ka paani and blah blah..they even went to the extent of askin the superintendent wht he talked with the prisoners ther......addition...indian media also sux now.....

15. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I want reasoning behind that. Why arent celebrities super humans? They come on all these TV channels all the time. Theyre so generous and super nice people. I want autogrpahs. And dont tell me that i'm biased because i'm NOT.

16. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I think he got a bit more than what he deserved....

17. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

BOOO to salman. he's so stupid anyway. its good that he's been jailed. wil be an impetus to other bolly stars to show some intelligence.

18. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

eeeeewww...jealous of HIM??????????Arre, better say that i am jealous of BJR!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: why wud i be jealous of that old hag????
    and his shirt off scenes, what is he trying to show off.....Would have been better if someone se*xier did it!!!...
    and sanju, if u feel them amazing...i will keep quiet....
    @trish..u r right.....anyway, i said wat i want to say:)..order doesnt matter..does it???

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Hey c'mon, bjr isnt THAT old.
    Coming back to topic, huzza, finally that idiot goes to jail, i'll hold a mini-celebration here.

bjr likes this.
  20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I shall get you for that, my very square friend.

I was planning to quote and write the exact same thing <3

On topic, I couldn't care less.