Sale: Stranger Cube 80 and Zoom 606II

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jocelyn, Jul 17, 2008.

1. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

For sale a Stranger CUBE 80 and ZOOM 606 II processor.. PM me for details and price I have yet to decide on it. I would prefer folks from Mumbai.

2. dravidstars5

dravidstars5 New Member

hie

can u let me know the price of the guitars.I am from mumbai.i liked more of th right side one.But let me know the price of both.

3. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

David the Guitars are not for sale. Plus the Strat is not even mine. The Flying V is mine. The Flying V is not my main guitar but the reason I am not selling it is beacuse it is in a process of a revamp, right now it is in a pretty bad state. It is made of two pieces of wood and is spliting at the joint, this can be fixed ofcourse. But I dont wanna sell something and make the buyer feel cheated. It has Ibanez AH5 and AH6 pickups from My SA120. They are decent pickups thought they are not as great as a set of Duncans or Dimarzios. My SA120 now has a JB JAZZ set.
    The Strat which you like is a beautiful Metalic Green burst. And I am not even a fan of metalic finishes. It belongs to a very good frind and he is not selling it either if he does I wil be the first to buy it.

My Amp and processor are for sale..totaly negotiable prices.

4. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Bump:: :

5. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

bump bump .