sajni cover.......aerosoul.....

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by angel_of_sin, Oct 13, 2008.

1. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

https://in.youtube.com/watch?v=FOzpv0uPn4U

dis is da cover version i did wid my ex band.......bout 1.5 years ago....m on rhythm guitar.....da bassist had fractured his hand so da lead guitarist had to perform lead as well as bass (power chords basically)....da singer had a soar throat too........we had played fade to black as well.....bt could nt record dat one........bt dis was perhaps one of da earliest sajni covers coz da album hadnt been released till den.......

2. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

its a average performance. lead guitarist messed up. also no proper sync with each other. its not a big deal the lead guitarist can play leads as well as power chords.

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

a pretty average performance......it looks bad because of the horrible quality of the video....

rest was good.....couldn't hear much......so cant say much....

4. angel_of_sin

wen did i ever say dat we guys rocked??????

lol......i even pointed out da reasons why it was a such an average performance.............and srry bout da quality of da video......

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Don't want to offend you guys, but its just nothing. In my opinion, there was lack of teamwork in the band, it seems you guys were doing "just something" and that was just nothing, at least in my opinion.
    Maybe if the bassist hadn't fractured his hand, it could have made this song sounding better, cause this song has a very nice sounding bass-line!

Once again man, it's not meant to embarrass you guys, so i hope you don't understand me wrong!

Keep posting and take care man!

6. angel_of_sin

lol........buddy....its nt my 'ex' band for no reason..........

7. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

buddy u were in tht band. a band is defined by the guyz who plays in tht band. the kind of the music they play, create and perform. they are the ones responsible 4 their performance. so even u r responsible 4 it.its all-4-one and one-4-all...!!!

if it was a bad performance gotta take the blame 2gether and if it rocks its the other way. u vil hve sum bad performance but u gotta learn 4m them and keep getting better !!!!