Sajni by Jal [Studio Version]

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by aeg0, Feb 2, 2008.

1. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

Here's the latest cover - Sajni by Jal.

Everything is done from scratch. The arrangement and drums took forever to complete...please leave your feedback.

https://www.purevolume.com/merqury07

This is NOT meant to be an IDENTICAL cover, just our interpretation/version of the song. So expect a few things to be different from the original.

2. VIN91

VIN91 New Member

bad vocals.........the riff was wrong too.......no solo........
    well u changed the whole song!!

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Nicely done man!
    Just a few things to improve:
    The solo in beginning isn't done very well, just listen carefully to the original to figuring out the right notes.
    The vocals aren't bad, just the melody has to be improved cause the original is a little different as your version.
    The rhythm isn't good man, at places it really sounds very messy (in combination with your guitar strumming).
    Your version sounds different because your bass line isn't played very well, if i'm right then the main bass loop is something like the guitar solo in the beginning!
    If it was your intention to make your own version then this wasn't bad at all, but if you tried to cover this song then i think you really have to imrpove above mentioned comments!
    Overall a very good attempt, keep posting man and take care, by the way, the recording is very good!

4. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

Its not meant to be exactly the same as the original...ie there's no solo...rhtythm is slightly different etc.

I just put up a re-mastered version...this should be better.

Please leave your comments.

5. pradhishnair

pradhishnair New Member

hi... i wud apprecate if u cud sent me the bass riffs for this song.. my id is pradhish@gmail.com

Thnx in advance

6. karan_nagi

karan_nagi New Member

can ne1 post the tabs of sajni's solo tab..??
    played around 2:36 in da song..?