Saif, Ash win National awards

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dlogic, Jul 13, 2005.

1. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

nope he didnt.....he acted lik a lunatic in da movie.....there were better actors than him da whole year lik pankaj kapoor in maqbool.....regardin aish...havnt seen raincoat...but hav heard sm mixed reviews of da movie...

3. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

pankaj kapoor in maqbool was superb...

4. tejas

tejas ..........

WTF? How can Ash get the award?? She doesn't deserve it. At all. I've seen the movie and her performance was OK, to be perfectly honest. Nothing more. Tabu should have got it for maqbool. She was brilliant. Saif, was good in Hum Tum, but he did nothing to deserve that award.

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

No idea about Saif .... But even without seeing Raincoat i can say Ash didnt deserve it .... Man she acts crap .... I am telling this though i am kinda from Mangalore.....

6. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Mangalore????????

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey Ash is from Managalore .... she shifted to bombay only after her schooling ...

Hey but where is Ash in the award list ...

The news reads like ...........

Saif, Tara win National awards

July 13, 2005 11:49 IST
    Last Updated: July 13, 2005 18:29 IST

Saif Ali Khan won the Best Actor award and Kannada actress Tara was judged Best Actress at the annual National Film Awards.

Saif won the award for last year's hit, Hum Tum, directed by Kunal Kohli.

Tara bagged the award for Haseena. Directed by four-time National Award winner Girish Kasaravalli, Haseena also bagged the Best Film on Family Welfare award.

--------------------------
    So who mentioned Ash here???????!!!!! Confusing..

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ya dude she doesnt deserve and she hasnt won it ..... Read the news again ...

9. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

belive me yesterday the news was about ash and saif..........

10. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, it said that. Rediff put up wrong info. Looks like they corrected themselves now.

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Those buggers must be mad..... Yest i didnt even bother to read it .... I went back and told my Roomate who is a mjor movie buff .... That Ash won .... and he laughed at me ... and told me to check out on TV .... Only then i thought i had got some wrong info..