Saif Ali Khan To Rock India With His Maiden Guitar Performance in Delhi ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Nov 26, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Russell Crowe does it. Brett Lee does it. The good news is apna homegrown Saif Ali Khan will do it too - strum a guitar on stage. Come December 18 and the Chhote Nawab will enthrall audiences with his maiden guitar performance in the Capital.

Saif and guitars have been inseparable this year. What with that cute paint commercial where he sells the beloved instrument to buy a present for mommy dearest, to his strumming and strutting around as the spoilt rich boy in Parineeta .

Saif's expertise with the guitar was first noticed at the Temptations 2004 show in Atlanta last year. Those who know him say that the Salaam Namaste star's love for the instrument goes back many years and that he is a huge fan of guitar virtuoso Joe Satriani.

On D-Day, Saif will join Delhi rock band Parikrama at Mittal Gardens. He will play Guns n Roses' Sweet Child of Mine , Survivor's Eye of the Tiger , besides a few others. "We're really looking forward to playing out and out rock'n'roll at the concert," says Parikrama's Subir Malik.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1308792.cms

2. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

yeah my student very proud of him

jamhead likes this.
  3. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

his teacher and parents :p: :p: :p:

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

saif...i dunno how good a player he is...u'd never see him giving a solo performance..never!! :grin: always supported by 2-3 guitarists alongside! :RollLol:

and u thot hez a badass smashing guitarist? :p:

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i remember him givin a solo performance smwhere.... :think:

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u do? ru sure he had the pick up connected? :p:

7. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

yeah it was at the temptation concert in us....................he moslty played easy stuuff like the theme of KARZ but he did ti right ........

he also had drums , bass , rythm with him,,,,,,,,,,,

but whatever he played he played well.........must have practized allot........

dont remember it .....was long ago.........i was anyways watchin the show for preity zinta:wink:

is any channel gonna air that thing

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Saif is a very Cooll Guitarist....he simply rocks....hey guys can some 1 tell me tht from where i can download his Performance???with Guitar

9. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

I once saw him play on tv
    It was a solo
    it was some time ago(before i picked up the guitar)
    I remember that i liked it

10. shak

shak Harrr!

what sort of guitar does he use? i googled him up and didnt find any information on him being a good guitarist ... and then ran an image search and cameup with nothin again ...

11. Sukhi

Sukhi New Member

Hey Hi. Can someone tell me the lyrics for 'Tu mera janu hai' from the movie hero &
    that Dil to pagal hai: instrumental song, that guitar one with the drums accompanied by SRK & Madhuri

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

do u really think thats the thread n forum to ask lyrics

!!!

go to the hindi lyrics section dude

for the topic i watched an show in which siaf ali k played guitar but he had two guitarist together with him........surely coz he is prone to mistakes

:think:

13. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

yea
    he has playedmin some local ceremonies..he also played in a filmfare award ceremony...

lets se how he plays... ;)

14. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

he may play solos can he play the solo of sweet chid of mine 1 min solo requreies god practise

15. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

My mom was watching something on tv and i saw this guy come up and he played a few licks, which were pretty good. I saw him using a Fender Stratocaster.

16. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@scary
    umm....was that a ROYAL CHALLENGE add by any chance ?

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the "prevent bird flu" (with crappy guitaring) concert in china right??

18. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

i was not able to figure out wat chord he was trying to play in parineeta.. though strumming was in rhythm...

19. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Actually, I have no idea :p: .

20. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

he did do a royal challenge add with a STRAT ...but it luked like he was just acting it !