Saif Ali Khan electric Guitar

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by Gold_Glitz, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Gold_Glitz

Gold_Glitz New Member

I've always seen Saif Ali Khan play soo many cool tunes on the electric guitar on tv( zee cine awards etc etc)...which mainly influenced me to play electric.....could any of you guitar gurus or people that know what they are talking about teach me how to play any cool bollywood tunes on the electric guitar

2. javalogix

javalogix Member

lolzzz you are inspired by Saif Ali Khan......:shock:

Man you seriously need to improve your listening try Joe Satriani, Jeff Beck or Yngwie Malmsteen.......

You`ll be more than inspired.....

3. Milli Riba

Milli Riba New Member

rofl...rofl....rofl!!! OMG..... Saif can't even play the guitar properly!! He doesnt know whats a vibrato, hammer, bending, slide etc!! Look at this clip of Zee Cine awards and see for urself. The least he could have done is enact it properly, being a professional actor!! :D Man.... I felt so angered watching that video! These fools and fake brings such bad name to musicians!!

Link = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6df3LoaxV4Q

4. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

OMG his tone sucks.. with all the money he has, atleast he could have bought some decent effects!!!! noob

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yet he's trying....which is more than can be said about a lot of people. And the zee thing was just put on but he actually can play the guitar. Sure he's a little hyped but that's hardly even his fault.

And considering that Robert the Bruce took inspiration from a spider, Saif can't be all that bad an example.

6. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Well said ..

and again ..

7. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

ELectric Guitar and Bollywood makes no sense to me... not at all...!!!...wat say guys..??..

8. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^May I ask why not?

If Tabla and Led Zepellin can make sense then why not Electric Guitar and Bollywood?

PS: I've tried to be very modest at your insensibility, trust me.

9. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

i mean to say that bollywood songs sounds better with acoustic ... and moreover there're not many songs u can play with electric guitar in bollywood... so it's jus a waste..!!!...

10. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

I don't think so. There are quite a few numbers with electric guitars in them and sound cool.

Music has no boundaries.

11. metalarmy

metalarmy New Member

true said mate

its all stunt of saif for Kareena LOL

12. -Nemesis-

-Nemesis- New Member

Dude
    Saif has 0 manliness
    He cannot play an instrument
    He faked the entire thing
    he's a disgrace to all musicians .
    and he's showing the typical Indian attitude...if you can't do it,fake it :)

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Perhaps you need to check your facts before you make sweeping statements. He can play the guitar and he performs live sometimes.

Also, not that its important but you contradict yourself. You say he cannot play an instrument indicating that he isn't really a musician yet you say he is a disgrace to all musicians.

How do you find that attitude typical amongst Indians and why in Indians in particular? I suspect that you were just trying to be condescendingly cool?

14. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

chill out dudes.. !!!