Saddam Hussein Captured

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by esgallindeion, Dec 14, 2003.

1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

War of words??? :confused:

I'm sorry if u took anything I said that way. :beer:

2. Taj

Taj New Member

yeah but the issue has to be solved m8 i mean i hope u guys agree that only the kashmir issue is a major conflict between us,
    i chat with many people in india, i have very good friends and i dont find them hating at all, i mean they dont hate me we share our thoughts and at the end we come to the conclusion that our government and media of both the countries are responsible for spoilin relations with each other.
    if we wanna erase the hatred between India and Pakistan we will have to bring the people closer , i mean we will have to know each other well by ourselves and NOT through the media. We will have to build a wall of LOVE

3. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

Hmmm, I agree... I never met anyone here with any sort of hatred or ill-feeling against Pakistan's people. If at all, it's only about other affairs - usually dealing with all the 'dialogues' that fruitlessly transpire between the diplomats and the powers that be- in which the citizens of any country hardly have any role.

But why a *wall* at all, why not a freer exchange... :think:

4. Redalert

Redalert New Member

The media of both our country is horrible. If you talk peace they say that you are afraid. If you talk war they say you cant talk peace...:cen:

If the media of both these country's come together, i think we can solve this "bullshit of a problem". I mean every politician is afraid what the media might say about his moves to solve the situation, as it might cost dearly to his/her political carrier.

5. esgallindeion

In my opinion, the media of all countries is just the same. Not just India and Pak. Its basically the mindset of the ppl. The media knows what it needs to do to sell itself... and it does just that.

6. bibs

bibs New Member

bring down the kashmir wall

"A WAVE OF HUMAN EMOTIONS CAN ONLY BRING DOWN THE KASHMIR WALL"
    (like the Berlin Wall) . thats the only solution to this problem.
    This is again being prevented by our so called well wishers
    (BIG BROTHERS ). they know once we reunite we will be greatest nation in this world...what will happen to them ??????????????

7. alli

alli The Best Ever

everything everyone said here is true... and all i would have said and done ...Is said and done...

so i agree....but since u all talk of blaming the media...and the politicians ...and what they say for all the enemity bet. these 2 countries...
    how about starting off with NOT abusing pakistani cricketers when they play cricket against us...and NOT celebrating it like the world cup has been won when we win against them... obviously u celebrate..but just the way u do when they win against any other team.

if we can do tht... treat the cricketers of pakistan like any other team... i think we're already on our way to probably help making situations better.

dont just reply to this telling me how u dont hate pakistani cricketers ...maybe u dont ... but when u talk of " i dont know any even around me who dont like pakistan people "...blah blah... think again...

and im writing this .... because i CAN say... i DONT go bonkers when india wins against pakistan. wonder if u guys could ?

8. esgallindeion

Exactly what I meant in my last post. :beer:

9. bibs

bibs New Member

So you all agreed to it that we ppl of 2 nations can only make a change possible. Now start to do something towards this, if you are really concerned. We can start a web chain in this matter and take a ppls mandate of both the contries. Atleast we can do this by joining forums of music websites across. Recently I noticed a very interesting thing in EUPHORIA"S WEBSITE (dhoom.com )
    Hassan, webmaster of www.pakmanzil.com, has given a open invitation to visit their site with all links and moreover he was greeted by the members open heartedly. It was really heartening to see such a thing, so I think we should also do something like that. (Its my personal opinion).

10. Taj

Taj New Member

yeah absolutely, i agree with u alli and a really good example:beer:

11. esgallindeion

Btw, bibs, we don't need to go anyother place... we have our own place over here, remember? :p

12. bibs

bibs New Member

:think:

13. alli

alli The Best Ever

this.....

:think: .... is mine copyrighted...

and essi..bibs ddnt get wht ur trying to say... repeat.

did u notice guys..this is a "saddam hussein captured" ...heh

we're stealing all his space .

14. esgallindeion

Why should we join dhoom.com... when we have IGT here.

15. prash_rocks

Yea, I agree with Esgee on the role of IGT: it's already so phenomenal to go searching for some better media to approach this issue.

alli:

I haven't been coming here for a few days so couldn't catch up with u folks on this... It was I who'd written that thing about 'I've never seen any one here blah blah blah'. And I meant just that, at least personally and in all respects.

Any cricket match India plays, against just any opponent, is *just another* cricket match for me. I rejoice equally when we win vs Australia or S.A. or Pakistan or England (of course I don't rejoice that much when we win against Kenya and Bangladesh - but that's understandable!)

16. esgallindeion

The way India plays sometimes (eg New Zealand in New Zealand series to first 2 matches of Worldcup), sometimes I rejoice as much when India beats these countries as well.

17. alli

alli The Best Ever

totally ...:)

18. prash_rocks

hmmm.... :think:
    i knew there was a caveat in order, but was in a very positive state of mind to think of all that :cool:

19. bibs

bibs New Member

Its not about joining other forums. You didn't undrstnd me prprly.
    I just told you to visit those pak sites just to know about their music.Its for a noble cause and in larger interest of both the countries. Thats how I feel. We can visit those sites just like surfing the net as we do sometimes.
    And about the "saddam hussain captured " we have to continue with something else till saddam is out of the jaws and claws of the us and we get some more news about him ( it dosen't seem to be in near future ).