Sachin's 35th Test Century!!!Hurrrayy!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sarang_cool, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Hey guys,

The Master Blaster "Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar" had struck his 35th Test Century and broke the previous record of Sunil Gavaskar.

I am dedicating this thread to Sachin's extra ordinary achievemnt.

:beer: I think he is a god of Cricket!!! :nw:

Anybody else want to share some thouhts @ him?

2. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Who cares? 7 wickets down in 45 runs today! Looks like this test was just for Scahins century...... Team India always has crcketers with excellent individual records..... if only they'd have been an excellent team!!!!!

3. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Yeah, that is true up to an extent!!... but still nobody can deprive Sachin of the honour he deserves as the maximum century maker in One Day as well as the Tests!!!.. Its not a joke to achieve this goal...

So, Still i would say Sachin (Sachya, Tendlya) is the god of the cricket!!

:beer:

BTW "on a personal note" u seem to be Bangali, if this is true whats ur opinion about the way BCCI treated Sourav?

Actually, i didnt like the way countrey treated the most successful captian of Indian cricket... :mad:

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

India has a good one day team. But ganguly IMO, screws the whole country. We need the so called "one day newcomers" in the test team.
    They didnt put the young one day guys saying that they were too "aggressive" for test mathces, but they dont realize that they have consistently scored runs regardless of strike rates.
    That being said, great that Tendulkar ....succeeded. :beer:

5. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Nice said M8 but i dun think that Ganguly is screwing up the team.

He should also get what he deserves man...!!!

He had done some good things just like supporting the newcomers like Kaif, Yuvraj, Zaheer
    during his Captaincy..but yes in scoring runs he had failed consistently...!

and yes I also think that now its a time to put more responsibilities on the young shoulders...

Personally, i dont agree with taking Laxman, Kumbale in and keeping Yuvraj, Kaif, RP singh out...

6. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

who says?? 'if cricket is religion sachin is god..'
    i say ..' whatever be the religion ...sachin is god..'
    this guys roxxxxx

7. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

sachin is a good plyer but i think he plys for himself.................

8. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

How come you can say that Aka Oz? :shock:

Do you know when Dravid declared the inning in Pakistan Sachin was on unbeaten 196* if he were playing for himself he would have created lot of debate on this matter, on the contrary, he remained as silent and composed as he used to be and just said "if its in the interest of tem its OK"

Did you furget the Sharaja cup, i dont remeber the year, but in the Semifinal and the Final he cracked two consecutive centuries against Austrelia to take India to the cup.

and even if you remember in the World Cup 2003 also the way he played, he got out in two matches in 90's and in one match in 80's, he would played very slowly and carefully to get three hundreds instead, it shows his dedication for the team he had saved India almost in every 3rd or 4rth match India had played.

@ Tax well said m8 he is indeed a God. He rocks :rule:

9. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

sarang i hav heard many ppl sayin ........i agree he is one of da best plyers.......

10. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

OK OK pasand apni apni...!!!

nothing to worry..!!!

I am also saying the same he is one of the best player..

11. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

sarang_cool bro he is a very nice Cricketer...but not the GOD of cricket:p:
    lol...but COngrag Sachin on his 35 century...keep it up

12. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Ok faiqrock man again pasand apni...

lets hope that he continues to play like this... :beer:

13. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Exactly Sarang...we'll pray:)
    ok man u take care Cheers bye

14. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

ok dude u too...bbye

15. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Y did our team stumbled at 290 , when the score was 245/3 when they started the second day's play ???? irrelevant . but atleast sachin must be happy with this centruy cause he was not in best of his forms and still managed to pull out , hats of to this great player sure he is a gem , but i still belive "Rahul Dravid" is better that's' another issue he's been overshadow in past by ganguly and tendulkar but then again in recent history he stood up when it was needed the most... actually hats off to this new team india (and yeah ganguly should be given a chance, cause he still the best timer of the ball )

16. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Yes, Knight_guitar

I can see your point...Dravid is best when consistancy comes in to play...coz of the fact that Tendya is not as consistant as Rahul is.

but, Tell me how many matches Rahul has won single handedly for India....?
    That is the thing which makes Tendulakar the best.....He can win matches single handedly for India....Now, i think Dhoni can do this job as well....

Yeah thats true Hats off to this new team...! :beer:

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I disagree with Ganguly screwing the team over. I whole-heartedly agree with anyone who said that Ganguly deserved to be dropped when he was....or even some time before that to be honest. But, in my opinion, an in-form Ganguly scores over the Yuvrajs and Kaifs. He has been performing pretty well at the national level and he has been known to perform at the international level so nerves are not of question. Add to that his being an excellent player of spin....the way murali was bowling, only a sachin, rahul or saurav could've survived from the looks of the way the others crumbled. Add to this his experience.....love him or hate him, he has been a very successful captain....perhaps the best even. The experience he brings into the side is a boon in itself. Just yesterday I remember him being rather agitated when Kumble wasn't being given a forward short leg and he let it be known...

I also am not really for Yuvraj being in the team...especially in this series. He hasn't ever been a great player of spin and I suspect that Murali will make him dance around. I hope he proves me wrong though.

words fail me.

Either you have not followed Indian cricket or you have been blind with your love for sachin. Rahul Dravid not winning matches for India singlehandedly....?

One victory that straightaway comes to mind is one of India's finest ever....The test match in Australia (Adelaide??) where dravid scored 233 and 93*. There are a lot of one-day victories which I cannot recall immediately.

Another thing I cannot fathom is the Dhoni craze. Why on earth would you drop a tested wicketkeeper like Dinesh Karthik for someone whom I saw struggle to keep to Harbhajan Singh in the one-days? Okay, if he is a good bat....take him in as a batsman if you must. Parthiv Patel once, for all practical purposes, cost us a series win in Australia by missing a Steve Waugh stumping in the last test match when he was in single figures.

18. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Hey chill out bjr buddy...!!! :beer:

OK i will change my words Drawid and Tendulkar are the best!!!

and i am neither blind and nor crazy for Tendulkar.....

but this is the fact that if Dravid has won one match for India single handedly, Sachin has won 10.

And why do you support Dinesh Kartik...? i dun see any reason....while M.S. Dhoni is doin well for India not only as a Batsman but also as a keeper....!! :shock:

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You don't have to change your words for my sake. It does not bother me when you hold an opinion different from mine.

If you look at the past 2 years, Dravid has won more matches for India than Sachin. Does this mean that Dravid is better than Sachin? No, it does not. I'm just saying that this is a stupid logic to base an argument on. Who cares who is better?

I support anyone who is a good wicketkeeper. Mahendra Singh Dhoni is having problems collecting the ball against the spinners on a regular basis....that was so even in the ODI's. Having to keep against Kumble is only adding to his miseries in the test matches....and I don't recall him having done exceptionally well as a keeper yet.

and I'm usually pretty chilled out.

20. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i think the best keeper/bat we had was nayan mongia...
    he kept really well..
    was a victim of politics...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.