S.E.X.IEST cover of AADAT. (female vocalisT)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ak&guitar, Nov 6, 2005.

1. sixstringwonder

sixstringwonder New Member

Arooj Aftab as a singer --> Overrated
    Arooj Aftab as a guitarist --> Pretty Good
    She is studying music in Boston I think, but I have to agree that her vocals didn't impress me at all - as far as guitarring is concerned - there are a lot of people out there who can match or surpass her.
    So what's the hype about anyway? Perhaps, I am a rebel going against everyone here - don't kill me!

2. Demonz_Rino

Demonz_Rino New Member

whatz dis [snip]
    h em able to download it cover of addat by arooj tell me plz

3. sheeghra

sheeghra New Member

can't find the song- aadat by arooj anywhere... not even on her website...wonder why....

4. rahul singh

rahul singh New Member

i dont under stand what u say

5. shourjya

shourjya New Member

well ppl wont like it they compare it to floyd in all originality...i like her vocals...guitaring is ok...i mean what she's done is good and nice but not out of the world or something..but her vocals add a fresh touch to the song..

6. Ayeshaa

Ayeshaa New Member

Arooj Aftab is acceptable..

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^ indeed.. i dont know what this fuss is all about... she is normal.. singer/guitarist..

8. Ayeshaa

Ayeshaa New Member

Arooj Aftab hasn’t even released her first album yet so you cannot form an opinion or critique her just based upon those amateurish covers she did which she didn’t even dedicate her time on. On that note, she has recently been accepted to the well-known University of Berkley..where she is going to spend a lot of time, and once she obtains the proper skills, knowledge, and experience she will release her first album..let’s look forward to that and then determine her status as an artist..

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

wherez this thing goin on??? is she a mem of igt???

10. royrr

royrr New Member

amazing vocals n guitarist cheers arooj

11. clyde0225

clyde0225 New Member

this thread fails to deliver

12. nApStEr

nApStEr New Member

wats dis snip....... i just can't understand...... n i want tht adat cover .........
    so plzzzzzzz post the LINK if somebody can post ..........from where we can download directly....... i dun understand this snip

13. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

alright so i apparently can't find the Aadat cover on Arooj's website
    any alternative link?

14. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

^ u DIDN'T???? :shock:

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@ all the newbies.. please stop requesting the song links.. read the rules before posting.. and if you need the songs or link.. pm the 'snip' poster

16. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

5 Pages of critics, not bad... :)

Khair, I havent herad her songs yet, but you guys have literally tempted me to actually give it a thought again.

And as far as covers are concerned, I would go with Ayeshaa. No doubt you cant just base a conclusion about a person without actually getting to her ultimate performance/ability.

Plus ( I know most of you would disagree with me) but I cant take the voice of Atif Aslam... but come on folks, I have my opinions which I'd like to give sh!t about. Everyone has their opinions, I know someone who can sing better than atif aslam and maybe for all you know I know someone who can sing better than Arooj. Based on my knowings and understandings I lead to my conclusion so does others.

@ Bleeding Guitar, dude, You probably think you could be a critic.. Umm yes, a critic hated by critics... So chillax... give it a moment and think...

On a lesser note, I'd be greatfull if someone could send me a pm on the link where I could download or listen to her aadat cover...

Take it easy
    Cheers :beer:

17. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

Just visited her website. My browser dosent seem to be finding the mp3 file. My download client says, "Download aborted - Cannot find file"

Does anyone have any alternatives? Will be glad if someone sent me a private msg (pm).

Thanks
    Cheers :beer: