Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane - DDLJ - Played on Acoustic Guitar

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Crazy_Engineer, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Super-Admin likes this.
  2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Nicely done man, good guitaring and good vocals as usual, keep posting and keep up the good work man!

3. kaylash

kaylash Member

Great

This is great stuff as usual man. Really good.

Kaylash
    ======================================================

4. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

Bbbeautiful...!! :)claps Claps..!!

5. Crazy_Engineer

If it wasn't about your comments/suggestions friends, I'd not be posting my recordings! :)

Thanks a lot for your comments! I just feel great today :)

6. dinudj4u

dinudj4u New Member

Nice work as usual Dude

Hey great piece of work dude

7. dinudj4u

dinudj4u New Member

Nice work as usual Dude

Hey great piece of work dude, nice vocals, struming...blahblah. but Just one small thing dont u think it will be a kind guesture/help for newbie, if u post the tab,chords etc which u playin in song? please post if u can

If u can it will be very helpful for others ...

:beer: :rock: :rock:

8. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

hey crazy_engineer..........u have talent dude......why dont u do some serious recs man...like with the guitar, drums, vocals, etc????

anyways, nice rec dude!

cheers
    :beer:

9. Crazy_Engineer

Hey there!

Sorry for the late reply. I focus the camera on fretboard so that newbies can learn the chords by observing. That's the reason I only use simple major chords (in most of the recordings) and minors if required.

Tabs ... that's something I'm really lazy about. Please excuse me about it :( . Of course, I'll try to include the chord-pattern in my future videos.

About some serious recording, I'm game for it. Looking for an opportunity at the moment :D

P.S: I'll soon be in the city of Pune so if anyone wants to connect with me, drop me a PM :)

All videos on YouTube - https://uk.youtube.com/user/CrazyEngineers

10. POTUFS

POTUFS New Member

Dude. That was fast. I got that chorus down but got lost around the solo. Can you help with that? Like what to strum first? Notations, tab? Anything would do. Thanks. And in case it isn't obvious, great work! (y)