rubaroo recording...this time a better version of it

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by raviction, Dec 20, 2006.

1. raviction

raviction Member

guysss...i was nt happy with my previous robaroo...recording...soo decided to record again....do share ur thoughts with me after listening to the sng......8)...hope u enjoy ittttt :)

https://fretosphere.dmusic.com/

SG1 likes this.
  2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Nice vocals but the guitaring lacks something.

3. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

dude u can do amazing stuff but clean your recording please it made me dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy
    Repd ya.

4. kaylash

kaylash Member

your voice is really good dude. This verwsion is of course better. Keep it up. I really encounter problems with the strumming you know. But I keep trying.
    Cheers
    Jagte Raho
    ===========================================

5. raviction

raviction Member

yea...i knww the recording is a lil scrwed up...don have a good sound card or maybe my comp is nt earthed properly....so thrs always a buzzz sound in the background :( ....thts wht makes u feeel dizzzy m i right????....m rellly sorrry abt tht....but m trying to find a solution as fast as possible

6. sri_02

sri_02 New Member

hey guys....well i tired recording my version of rubaroo....its easy to sing with too....but am not so good as singing...so i asked my bro to sing.......well.....it goes well with a guy's voice den to a grls voice.....lol.....

https://www.soundclick.com/djdejavu

7. nazr

^What chords are you using?

8. sri_02

sri_02 New Member

^am usin G and C....

9. nazr

^Throughout the song? Try A and D.

10. sri_02

sri_02 New Member

^i've tired it b4...prefer these chords.....

11. suhane

suhane New Member

hi gurus..
    can any body give me chords of Rubaroo song......with rytham....in detail

12. raviction

raviction Member

chrd are posted in the forums...chk it out.....anywayss...chords are A D for the whole sng!!!