Rq: Need Easy Chords

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by unaizmalik, Nov 14, 2004.

1. unaizmalik

unaizmalik New Member

Hey Guyz i need CHORDS for ADDAT easy CHORDS plzzzz which are easy to change cause im a amatuar cause im still taking classes so i need easy changing CHORDS !! thxx :rock:

2. Fahd

Fahd New Member

u can get it 4m dis site dere r many chords already given bt leme give u again

E-----5-6-5-5-5
    B------------------8-6-5-5-5-5-6-5-3-6-8/s-6-5
    den again
    E---5-6-5-5-8-10-8-10/s-12-10-8-8-8-6/s-8-5-3

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i'd suggest u rather not hurry... take ur time to get hold of the guitar... try some other songs which run on easy chords (like sar kiye ye pahar) .

4. Tequila Sunrise

Tequila Sunrise New Member

Chords of Learning

the best song to learn if u are started is hotel california .. it has most of the chords, easy strumming pattern that doesnt make u go crazy, other than that its a nice song to. i suggest u try learning that first to get a hang of switching and stuff. it depends on how far long have to come with ur lessons.

And Fahd those are not chords those are called Tabs... i think its better that he learns chords first than tabs are just something u can pick later when ur develop more control over ur fingers.