Roobaroo - Rang De Basanti

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey Guys,

Got over with exams and came up with another recording. This one is of Roobaroo from Rang De Basanti. Inspired by the amazing recording of Akky and Notty....i tried coming up with my version. I am sure i havent even been able to imitate properly, but anyways try it and lemme know about the areas to improve. I am looking for a feedback on voice as well ( things like... shud i stop singing or continue? :p:) and if continue, then how and where to improve?

I hope its worth ur time.

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=504013

Ankur

RoMeO_Gguru likes this.
  2. hey ankur...whole song is offbeat...u r too fast..not in the rythme...even strumming is not proper....you have to work on your strumming and vocals...infact singin with strumming....not upto the mark...not even close to akky and notty....keep practising..

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

yaar..i wanna hear it..but thers some prob with soundclick here..hey send me the song on my id re...

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

agreed.. mayb singin n strummin r not mix down if he is usin mutitrack

5. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey, u know wht...u r soo right. I just listened to both the recordings couple of time....looks like i was on an express train :p:

hmmm.....may be i shud record again!!

Thanks for the reply man!

Will Update and post the new one..

6. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

I cant see your song in Sound click....there is only one song...time of your life...please check it out..and gimme new link

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

im waiting for the "update"
    :)

8. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey! I have updated the song!

This time i did in one go,and instead of signing and strumming seperate i did both together. I thought that helps in keeping with the tune. Also there might be couple of places where i totally forgot wht i was doing ;) and stumming went berserk....and abt .....Vocals...well....

i will shut up now...and let u guys comment on it.

9. doodlamani

doodlamani New Member

chords are

A and D

throughout.....first stanza and chorus..... then next stanza they are

D and A

sturmming pattern you have to figure out by listening to the song buddy.....i have no idea how to explain that......

10. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

where is the song dude?