(rohit dev)intro tabs for tera mera pyar

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rohit_dev, May 3, 2005.

1. rohit_dev

rohit_dev New Member

hi guitar lovers ..i prefer to call myself the"fret bug".this is tera mera pyar ..this is the correct tab am for sure ...but am not sure about the scale..so i put it on Am scale.

e----------------7-8-7-------------------7-8-7-----------------------8-7-5-3-3h5----------------
    B-----------6-5--------8-5-----------------------8-5-*----------------------------------------------
    G-------------------------------------7-5-------------------------7-5--------------------------------
    D--------7--------------------------7---------------------------7----------------------------------
    A------7--------------------------7---------------------------7---------------------------------------
    E-5-8------------------------5-8------------------------5-8-----------------------------------------
    ^ ^
    (repeat this according to the song-------------)
    till here *
    actaully friends i havent heard the song as many times as u guys but this is arpeggiated on Am or Bm scale wicheva u guys think the song fits into.So if u guys feel that it should be Bm then shift all the frets 2 frets higher and bingo!
    rock onn!!for more queries and suggestions mail me at rohitdev2003@yahoo.com

2. pghosh1983

pghosh1983 New Member

nice...

gr8 tabs dear....